Author Topic: Hunter Biden fires back after PI claims secret bank records 'verify' $156M counterfeiting scheme  (Read 517 times)

Offline EdinVA

Don't know what to think about this one....... Seems over the top even for biden... but..
Hunter Biden's attorneys fired back Monday after a private investigation firm again attempted to stage a highly unusual intervention in his ongoing child-custody dispute in Arkansas, this time claiming its investigators have lawfully obtained access to Biden's bank account records and confirmed his involvement in a massive, $156 million "counterfeiting scheme."
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hunter-biden-bank-records-counterfeit-scheme-claims

Offline PeteS in CA

Mountebank that Hunter is, this still sounds outlandish. Possibly true, but outlandish. Since the morally unconstrained failed to follow the "wisdom" of the old saying, "Don't stick it in crazy," Welcome to Family Court, fool.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
I don't know whether this is bogus or not, but I can say with a fair amount of certainty that Hunter Biden would not have received these millions from the Ukrainians had his name been Hunter Schwartz.  As a voter, that is all I need to know.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I don't know whether this is bogus or not, but I can say with a fair amount of certainty that Hunter Biden would not have received these millions from the Ukrainians had his name been Hunter Schwartz.  As a voter, that is all I need to know.

Hey @massadvj!  Bring back Friedman, I'm tired of watching Bill Clinton ogling that chick's fanny....

:happyhappy:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
Hey @massadvj!  Bring back Friedman, I'm tired of watching Bill Clinton ogling that chick's fanny....

:happyhappy:

I guess it is time to change the avi.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I guess it is time to change the avi.

Show us the fanny and you'd be muscling in on @corbe's territory.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline EdinVA

Uh, I think we drifted of subject here....  :rolling:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I will NOT comply.