Author Topic: So, Besides Tweeting Folk Off, What Has Donald Trump Actually DONE as President?  (Read 477 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Signs of the Times by Robby Starbuck 12/28/2019
Robby Starbuck
✔ @robbystarbuck

I get asked sometimes by people who are on the fence or who aren’t very politically active:

“What has @realDonaldTrump done or fixed as President?"

It’s a good question deserving of an in depth answer, so here’s a thread listing some of what he’s done in 3 years. Read it all!

List of Trump Accomplishments in the Years 2017, 2018 and 2019

Compiled by: @robbystarbuck

- This week Trump signed 3 bills for Native people. One gives compensation to the Spokane tribe for loss of their lands in the mid-1900s, one funds Native language programs, and the other gives federal recognition to the Little Shell Tribe of Chippewa Indians in Montana.

- This month Trump finalized the creation of Space Force as our 6th Military branch.

- This month Trump signed a law to make cruelty to animals a federal felony so that animal abusers face tougher consequences.

- Violent crime has fallen every year he's been in office, after rising the 2 years before he was elected.

- Trump signed a bill making CBD and Hemp legal.

- Trump's EPA gave $100 million to fix the water infrastructure problem in Flint, Michigan.

- Under Trump's leadership, in 2018 the U.S. surpassed Russia and Saudi Arabia to become the world's largest producer of crude oil. U.S. oil production recently reached all-time high so we are less dependent on oil from the Middle East.

- Trump signed a law ending gag orders on pharmacists that prevented them from sharing money-saving information.

PDF Download: https://www.docdroid.net/file/download/KDaSuMo/trumpaccomplishments.pdf

More: https://www.sott.net/article/426484-So-Besides-Tweeting-Folk-Off-What-Has-Donald-Trump-Actually-DONE-as-President

Offline EdinVA

but.... he is impeached... this cannot be true.. 22222frying pan

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
That's all fine stuff, but it pales in comparison to what he didn't do - the far longer list of atrocities we'd be saddled with if he'd lost the election...
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA