Author Topic: Anti-Trump ‘Republican’ Group to Run Pro-Impeachment Ads in Target States  (Read 7900 times)

Offline LegalAmerican

:yowsa:

.  lol lol lol.  President TRUMP is no different than any other person.  He dated. He married, Ivana.  Ivana was responsible for the bankruptcy. He never blamed her, but it destroyed his marriage with her, as she was not a WIFE any more.  She managed those business's.  I think about 14 years married. Then married Marla, as she  was pregnant with his child. Marla cheated on him, with her body trainer. They divorced. BOTH wives still care for him, and DO NOT bad mouth him.  Others do. He dated. Melania & he have been married about 15 years now.  Barron is 13.
President is NOT for any abortions! Every rally he talks about what the demon-rats support with abortion, even AFTER the baby's birth. HE IS AGAINST ANY ABORTION!  That is why he married Marla.   The man on the video is FILLED WITH ENVY for TRUMP.  Cringe worthy how obvious it is.   Since when did people WANT a saint as president?  Never going to happen. 

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
« Last Edit: January 01, 2020, 06:11:09 pm by LegalAmerican »

Offline roamer_1

ALL OF YOU ARE WRONG.

@Axeslinger
As far as I can see, no, I ain't wrong.

He is not the second coming of Jesus Christ, he has made one hell of a lot of mistakes, some of which are teeth rattling boneheaded mistakes...and, in truth, he’s also been a reprobate many times in his life...and maybe even still is.

You got that right, but without enough emphasis.

However, he is also not Satan incarnate. 

Of course he ain't- He ain't smart enough for that.

In general, he is trying to live up to his campaign promises despite the establishment that we bitch and moan about every single election standing in his way at every opportunity.  He is governing as a man who loves this country and is trying to do what he thinks is best for the average American.

There I'll cry bullcrap. I think he purposefully set up the chaos. He's a chaos player. And he's playin you precisely on that 'the establishment that we bitch and moan about every single election'... In the mean time, it doesn't matter what he actually gets done... He has someone to point the finger at, and all y'all just naturally believe him on it.

He's a shyster, plain and simple. Half of what he says he did, he didn't do, but gets the credit for it (like the Paris Accords and the minuscule difference between NAFTA and USMCA) And all y'all see are the victory laps, never bothering to check the truth... And who knows the truth, because the choice is his propaganda or their propaganda and never the twain shall meet (another thing he set up playing to the fears of his base).

Watch the left hand. What I see is a NY liberal and noted globalist in bed with the Republican moderates, and that cannot be a good thing.

Sometimes he gets it right.  Sometimes he gets it wrong.

That's right, and credit when it's due. But that credit must be proven to me to be true, as the truth is now fungible no matter which side you are on.

And as soon as both sides recognize the truth in the others position, without casting intellectually dishonest, stupid aspersions, the sooner we might have a 1% chance of pulling this country back from the brink.

As long as y'all keep fussing with identity politics and poo throwing nothing is going to pull us from the brink. Nothing.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2020, 04:15:21 am by roamer_1 »

Offline LegalAmerican

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

WWW.MAGAPILL.COM   THIS IS THE SITE ADDRESS.

Someone said I need to use red pill, to be up to date,  but THIS IS THE LINK, SITE NAME.  Just hit it.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2020, 06:46:54 am by LegalAmerican »

Offline Axeslinger

@LegalAmerican

Your replies to this thread show why you are a ridiculous, spamming blight on this forum.  You are one of the chief purveyors of Trump worshipping nonsense that I spoke of in my post and I knew that you, above all would have it go right over your head.  YOU are part of the problem.
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
@LegalAmerican

Your replies to this thread show why you are a ridiculous, spamming blight on this forum.  You are one of the chief purveyors of Trump worshipping nonsense that I spoke of in my post and I knew that you, above all would have it go right over your head.  YOU are part of the problem.

Agreed.  He's got to be being paid on the side by Trump for spamming, otherwise I'd keep this guy at least a 100 feet from any free koolaid. 
« Last Edit: January 01, 2020, 03:02:01 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Axeslinger

@Axeslinger
As far as I can see, no, I ain't wrong.

You got that right, but without enough emphasis.

Of course he ain't- He ain't smart enough for that.

There I'll cry bullcrap. I think he purposefully set up the chaos. He's a chaos player. And he's playin you precisely on that 'the establishment that we bitch and moan about every single election'... In the mean time, it doesn't matter what he actually gets done... He has someone to point the finger at, and all y'all just naturally believe him on it.

He's a shyster, plain and simple. Half of what he says he did, he didn't do, but gets the credit for it (like the Paris Accords and the minuscule difference between NAFTA and USMCA) And all y'all see are the victory laps, never bothering to check the truth... And who knows the truth, because the choice is his propaganda or their propaganda and never the twain shall meet (another thing he set up playing to the fears of his base).

Watch the left hand. What I see is a NY liberal and noted globalist in bed with the Republican moderates, and that cannot be a good thing.

That's right, and credit when it's due. But that credit must be proven to me to be true, as the truth is now fungible no matter which side you are on.

As long as y'all keep fussing with identity politics and poo throwing nothing is going to pull us from the brink. Nothing.

@roamer_1
Please stop with the “y’all...”   Recall that I was one of trumps biggest detractors when he first took office.  Since then, as I said, he’s done some stuff right and some stuff abysmally wrong.  But that’s just my opinion based on my morals and principles.  On the whole, I have found him to be a fair bit better than I ever expected him to be.   

However, I completely understand your point of view being different.  I totally get it.   And you are NOT wrong about that, because you POV is based on your morals and principles.

The purpose of my post before was that both sides need to acknowledge that there is some truth in the other sides position...which you did in your post.   All I was saying is that We need more of that.

Cheers to you my friend.
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Offline roamer_1

@roamer_1
Please stop with the “y’all...”   Recall that I was one of trumps biggest detractors when he first took office.  Since then, as I said, he’s done some stuff right and some stuff abysmally wrong.  But that’s just my opinion based on my morals and principles.  On the whole, I have found him to be a fair bit better than I ever expected him to be.   

However, I completely understand your point of view being different.  I totally get it.   And you are NOT wrong about that, because you POV is based on your morals and principles.

The purpose of my post before was that both sides need to acknowledge that there is some truth in the other sides position...which you did in your post.   All I was saying is that We need more of that.

Cheers to you my friend.

Never fear. I can see you from here @Axeslinger
 :beer:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
@LegalAmerican

Agreed.  He's got to be being paid on the side by Trump for spamming, otherwise I'd keep this guy at least a 100 feet from any free koolaid. 

She has all the makings of a mumpsimus, or at minimum, a pillock.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Mesaclone

OK. I'm modifying my initial argument. With only one or two exceptions on both sides, nobody on this site has blinders on regarding the President.
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Trump making good on promise to shrink government

I have never yet voted for President Trump but a collection of things like this compel me to do so this year.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Applewood

@The Ghost

Dang you, Ghost.  You just made me exert myself looking up those words.  LOL

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Trump making good on promise to shrink government

I have never yet voted for President Trump but a collection of things like this compel me to do so this year.

@Bigun

AFAIAC,he can say any damn-fool thing he wants to say,and I will continue to vote for him as long as what he DOES is conservative,and if you judge him by his actions,he is the most conservative president of my lifetime.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2020, 04:27:41 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
@The Ghost

Dang you, Ghost.  You just made me exert myself looking up those words.  LOL

I'm sorry for that.  My New Year resolution was to find creative new ways of calling someone a dumbass without calling them a dumbass!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I'm sorry for that.  My New Year resolution was to find creative new ways of calling someone a dumbass without calling them a dumbass!

Don't think it goes unnoticed or unappreciated.   333cleo
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Don't think it goes unnoticed or unappreciated.   333cleo

@Cyber Liberty  @The Ghost

You could always refer to them as "Clinton/Obomber voters".
« Last Edit: January 01, 2020, 04:41:16 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Axeslinger

OK. I'm modifying my initial argument. With only one or two exceptions on both sides, nobody on this site has blinders on regarding the President.
@Mesaclone
Pretty much everyone I pinged in my initial post, with the exception of @roamer_1 , who I only pinged because he had been in a heavy back and forth with one of the usual aspersion casting culprits.

Offline LegalAmerican

@Bigun

AFAIAC,he can say any damn-fool thing he wants to say,and I will continue to vote for him as long as what he DOES is conservative,and if you judge him by his actions,he is the most conservative president of my lifetime.

BINGO!   ^ 5. 

Offline LegalAmerican

What I find amusing, all the posters who think they are 'better' than president TRUMP..yet are NOT BILLIONAIRES,  ARE NOT PRESIDENT OF USA,  DO NOT OWN ABOUT 500 COMPANY'S,  DID NOT RECEIVE 1987 ELLIS ISLAND AWARD FOR NOT BEING RACIST, nor many other awards, but president & I are dumazz's?   

LEFTS ARE ALWAYS Goofy. DOUBLE STANDARDS. They must hate congress in DC who use a madame.  You have some issues with people married more than once?  Better to stay married & be a-holes to each other?  Bill & Hillary go BOTH WAYS. GAY.  Bill has a child with black prostitute, DANNY WILLIAMS. Hillary caught in hotel room with black female prostitute. Hillary raped Cathy O'Brien. Bill has 19 more women of record, saying he raped them. Not counting paid off Jones or Flowers.  BUT..Bill & Hillary still together.  Obama..married to trannie...the bio parents of his kids are DR. ANITA BLANCHARD & Martin Nesbitt. Obama born in Kenya, fraud, con artist. Then gay male wh0re for rich white men to get his cocaine. Obama smokes, does pot, cocaine + loves beer so much, had a brewery in the White House. ALCOHOLIC?  Issues with little boys. HE LIKES THEM. PIZZAGATE.
  You need video of bouncing b@lls of Manchelle?  My president does NOT drink any alcohol..ever, does not smoke, does no illegal drugs, does not drink coffee.  You want to impugn him?  Clintons cheat, Obama cheats, ALL KENNEDYS cheated.  Teddy caused the death of his mistress. MaryJo Kopecny. 

Offline LegalAmerican

:thumbsup:

Offline Axeslinger

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Understood. It is just I'm guessing (admittedly, quessing) that most Americans believe that if Bolton, Giuliani, Mick, Rick, and the Mikey P's could exonerate Trump, POTUS would have had those boys doing a conga line to testify. Trump's name is worth beaucoup bucks. He is brilliant with branding. It makes zero sense that he would allow himself to go down in history as an impeached president for the sake of preserving executive privilege if he could have presented evidence to prevent such from occurring (and, as a bonus, humiliate the Democrats).

Hopefully, not for a while. Need more hilarious riffs from insult comic Shecky Trump.
Need more "pencil neck" Schiff.
Need more "teeth falling" Pelosi.
POTUS has the best words.

Those points are undeniable.  If there wasn't something to hide he would have allowed their testimonies.  Executive privilege isn't in the Constitution and appears to be used by both side to protect them from corruption.  Here again its a they did it and I will too.  So every time a president wants to engage in corruption they have the implied Executive privilege.  I would think that if it was written into the Constitution it would be for the protection of the government and country.  Not to be used to protect a president from corrupt behavior.

Obama used it too for Fast and Furious.

The Constitution and Executive Privilege
by Mark Rozell|32 Comments

What does Executive privilege protect?

Executive privilege is the constitutional principle that permits the president and high-level executive branch officers to withhold information from Congress, the courts, and ultimately the public. This presidential power is controversial because it is nowhere mentioned in the U.S. Constitution. That fact has led some scholars (Berger 1974; Prakash, 1999) to suggest that executive privilege does not exist and that the congressional power of inquiry is absolute. There is no doubt that presidents and their staffs have secrecy needs and that these decision makers must be able to deliberate in private without fear that every utterance may be made public. But many observers question whether presidents have the right to withhold documents and testimony in the face of congressional investigations or judicial proceedings.

Executive privilege is an implied presidential power that is recognized by the courts, most famously in the U.S. v. Nixon (1974) Supreme Court case. There are generally four areas that an executive branch claim of privilege is based: 1) presidential communications privilege; 2) deliberative process privilege; 3) national security, foreign relations or military affairs, and 4) an ongoing law enforcement investigation. In the current controversy over congressional access to Department of Justice documents pertaining to the Fast & Furious scandal investigation, the president and Attorney General Eric Holder are relying on the deliberative process privilege and also the ongoing law enforcement investigation defense.
Not all presidents have used this power for the public good, but instead some have claimed executive privilege to try to conceal wrongdoing or politically embarrassing information. In the controversy over President Barack Obama’s claim of executive privilege over DOJ documents, critics suggest that his action constitutes such an improper use of that power. The president and his defenders argue that he is instead protecting a core presidential function by stopping Congress from intruding into areas where it does not belong.
No president ever used the phrase “executive privilege” until the Dwight D. Eisenhower administration. The phrase was not a part of the common language. Nonetheless, all presidents going back to George Washington have exercised some form of what we today call executive privilege. The first use of this authority occurred in 1792, when Congress demanded from the Washington administration information regarding the failure of a U.S. military expedition. Congress specifically requested White House records and testimony from presidential staff familiar with the event. Washington convened his Cabinet to discuss whether a president possessed the authority to deny information to Congress. The Cabinet and the president agreed that the chief executive indeed had such authority when exercised in the public interest. The president communicated this view to Congress in writing. Washington eventually decided to cooperate with the congressional inquiry and turned over the requested materials. But he had first laid the groundwork for the presidential use of executive privilege.

https://www.lawliberty.org/2012/07/12/the-constitution-and-executive-privilege/

So this longstanding implied law will go on and on to protect all Executive Branch from whatever swamp dealings that they want to do.

AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
@LegalAmerican
You dingbat...YOU are one of exceptions

Does your post include "aspersion casting" ?

Asking for a FRiend.   /s
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline LegalAmerican

So now it is wrong in our country to support AMERICA AND HER PRESIDENT?  My family & I lived socialism.  WE WERE STARVING.
I was just a toddler, but I remember.  We raised rabbits, to get some meat in our diets.  Mom was a walking skeleton, as she gave her food ration to us 2 kids. 98 pounds on a large frame. Mom sold her blood and breast milk to survive. She washed clothes for others to get 2 eggs. Dad worked in the fields for one liter of milk.   I do not want a socialist/ communist America. Call me a dumbazz all you want. 

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
@LegalAmerican

LMAO....   that was a classic.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline LegalAmerican

@LegalAmerican

lol. You think, I didn't figure THAT out?  lol. You may think I am the "exception" for being a PATRIOT & supporting America & her president.  ARE YOU A COMMUNIST?   Most of you have no clue, what it is like living in a Venezuela.  I DO.  You are all spoiled, self centered, taking America for granted. I DO NOT.  I AM A LEGAL AMERICAN.  I LOVE AMERICA.