Author Topic: UNHINGED Leftists claim that saying “Merry Christmas” in the Trump era is conservative dog-whistle f  (Read 377 times)

rangerrebew

UNHINGED Leftists claim that saying “Merry Christmas” in the Trump era is conservative dog-whistle for “F*ck you”

December 25, 2019 by BareNakedIslam

In an op-ed in the far-left publication SALON, entitled “In Trump’s America, contributor Amanda Marcott says Americans need to be on guard for the random “Merry Christmas” greetings in Trump’s America because it serves as code for “F*ck you.” For leftists, “Christian” no longer is a religion — it’s white supremacy
identity politics among conservatives.

NewsBusters Back in November, Marcotte penned a piece for Salon that slammed Christmas and it’s Christian observers, particularly because Donald Trump is loved by many of them, and basically he has “ruined everything.”

https://barenakedislam.com/2019/12/25/unhinged-leftists-claim-that-saying-merry-christmas-in-the-trump-era-is-conservative-dog-whistle-for-fck-you/

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Total nonsense. Liberals hated 'Merry Christmas' long before Trump.
In fact, the Obama administration was attempting to get the term banned and expunged.
Obama intended to make saying 'Merry Christmas' a so called "hate crime".
What did that have to do with Trump? Nothing whatsoever.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline dfwgator

UNHINGED Leftists claim that saying “Merry Christmas” in the Trump era is conservative dog-whistle for “F*ck you”

because it serves as code for “F*ck you.”

No, that's what "Bless Your Heart" is for.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Yup totally ridiculous, when I want to say F' You I just say it, only a liberal ass would even think of denigrating 'Merry Christmas' that way.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The f*ckery displayed in today's libtards is at a scale so large you wonder why it hasn't collapsed under its own weight.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2019, 10:50:31 pm by Cyber Liberty »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Wellllll...not gonna lie, it may not mean f.u. liberals, but I sure as heck go out of my way not to say Happy Holidays.

On that note, saying 'Happy Holidays' is more or less virtue signaling for the Leftist cult religion.
The Republic is lost.

Offline LMAO

This how this works.

A professor no one has ever heard about or a publication no one reads says things that are way out there outrageous. As a result, they get a reaction and get to see their names mentioned
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline PeteS in CA

Well bless your heart, Ms. Marcotte! Merry Christmas!
« Last Edit: December 29, 2019, 04:37:37 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Wellllll...not gonna lie, it may not mean f.u. liberals, but I sure as heck go out of my way not to say Happy Holidays.

On that note, saying 'Happy Holidays' is more or less virtue signaling for the Leftist cult religion.
Well sometimes it's good to tweak a liberal by saying Happy Holidays, just make sure you enunciate it properly..... Happy HOLY days. Though I just make a point of saying Merry Christmas back to anyone that says happy holidays and I have not once this ear received anything  but a smile and Merry Christmas back. But then they don't let me out of the 'home' very often.