Author Topic: ‘He needs to be humiliated’: Robert De Niro calls for someone to rub a ‘bag of shit’ in Trump’s face  (Read 1675 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘He needs to be humiliated’: Robert De Niro calls for someone to rub a ‘bag of shit’ in Trump’s face
by Madison Dibble
 | December 20, 2019 05:31 PM

Actor Robert De Niro joined liberal documentary filmmaker Michael Moore to bash President Trump in an hour-long podcast.

De Niro, 76, went off on President Trump in the latest episode of Moore’s podcast, Rumble with Michael Moore. During the hour-long interview, De Niro called Trump a “pig” and a “disgrace to the human race.”

This wasn’t a new line of attack for De Niro, who has harshly criticized Trump since he announced his 2016 campaign. Moore asked De Niro about his past remarks about wanting to punch Trump in the face.

De Niro claimed that he didn’t want to “literally punch him in the face,” but he wanted to make the president feel the same way that others have felt when Trump went after them. Moore countered De Niro and expressed his desire to punch the president.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/he-needs-to-be-humiliated-robert-de-niro-calls-for-someone-to-rub-a-bag-of-shit-in-trumps-face
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
When is the SS gonna pay this bleep a visit!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

People who say such things really are quite mentally unbalanced.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
"Someone?"  Hey Bobby, you're a big shot Hollywood movie star, why don't you go do it yourself?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
People who say such things really are quite mentally unbalanced.

Interesting that he says things like this about our President but we don't hear a whisper of admonishment from the left.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline skeeter

Offline FeelNoPain

• Could have ended QAnon with a tweet.
Need POTUS to call him "Punchy" again. :rolling:

Definitely in the Top 5 of Trump nicknames.
"I’d like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States Capitol. Like all Americans I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem...

To demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol: you have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law: you will pay." - President Donald J. Trump, January 7th, 2021

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Everyone needs to mail bags of shit to bobby's house... so he has stocks of ammo.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Just another uppity actor writing checks with his mouth his body wouldn't want to cash. Meh.  :shrug:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Hoodat

Did I read that right?  Robert De Niro want to rub Michael Moore in Trump's face?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online Smokin Joe

Did I read that right?  Robert De Niro want to rub Michael Moore in Trump's face?
Never happen. DeNiro would drop his little marbles in his socks long before he got Moore on his tippy toes.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Everyone needs to mail bags of shit to bobby's house... so he has stocks of ammo.

Can't we just leave it on his porch in a burning bag, and ring the doorbell?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
The problem with 'Bobby'...he thinks he's James Conway. (Goodfellas)
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Viewed from any angle this seems to be one of those trigger on me try things.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Can't we just leave it on his porch in a burning bag, and ring the doorbell?

I'm in.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I will NOT comply.

Offline dfwgator

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
When is the SS gonna pay this bleep a visit!

I am so proud of you. Going full Nazi with expletives deleted. Can't say shit with a mouthful. Just kidding. But you know that. I am always just kidding. Except when I go full Nazi.

He already has had a visitation. The exorcism is the hard part.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Especially when it makes you pick cotton.

First responder who understands the reference gets an address. I mean location.

uh huh

I'll wait until you go running to your mother. And her little helper.

Online Smokin Joe

First responder who understands the reference gets an address. I mean location.

uh huh

I'll wait until you go running to your mother. And her little helper.
I gotcha. Q-tip fever...

Mothers Little Helper was a pill.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2019, 05:47:51 am by Smokin Joe »

C S Lewis

Offline dfwgator

Online Smokin Joe

Says the guy who did "Bad Grandpa"
Is this where actors play a part so long they think they are like the character? Watta tough guy!  :silly:

(Bring in the stunt double).

C S Lewis

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
I gotcha. Q-tip fever...

Mothers Little Helper was a pill.

@Smokin Joe  @dfwgator

This is me. My dad died of Leukemia. Except it wasn't Leukemia.
 I posted a ? in the Member's lounge.

@Absalom

When has there ever been a time when someone didn't try to express that they learned something? Nevermind. It is the OP.

Put a full front mirror outside his door and tell him the devil is knocking.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Good grief, and next Trump will say he will go all Joker on De Niro... this is what happens when you lower yourself to their level.

Warning Language and spoiler for movie (Joker)....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5v7GqTmTl0
« Last Edit: December 21, 2019, 07:41:59 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....