Author Topic: Joe Biden won’t promise he’ll seek a second presidential term: ‘I’m not even elected to one term yet  (Read 272 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Well, for once Uncle Joe said something truthful.  No, Uncle Joe you haven't been elected president and hopefully the American people will see to it that you're not.

Joe Biden won’t promise he’ll seek a second presidential term: ‘I’m not even elected to one term yet’

A report earlier this month said the 77-year-old politician had been quietly signaling he’d only serve a single term

Democratic presidential front-runner Joe Biden refused to make promises at Thursday night’s debate about seeking a second term if his White House run is successful.

“No, I’m not willing to commit one way or another,” the 77-year-old former vice president said after a moderator asked him about making a pledge to run for a second term.

Biden went on to say the following:

‘I’m not even elected to one term yet, and let’s see where we are. Let’s see what happens.’ .............

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/joe-biden-wont-promise-he-would-be-president-for-just-one-term-im-not-even-elected-to-one-term-yet-2019-12-19?mod=home-page
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Sumpin' tells me you'll never have to worry about that "second term", Joe...