Author Topic: LIVE THREAD: The Impeachment of President Donald Trump  (Read 6174 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: LIVE THREAD: The Impeachment of President Donald Trump
« Reply #400 on: December 19, 2019, 02:02:45 am »
Wayne Dupree
🎙
🎥
@WayneDupreeShow
·
44s
Schumer: "We in the Senate have invited him to allow four witnesses who are extremely close, had eyewitness accounts of what Trump did that created the impeachment document"

They won't let Republicans chose who they want to interview but Dems are choosing who they will allow?
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #401 on: December 19, 2019, 02:02:52 am »
Kevin McCarthy
@GOPLeader
·
8m
🚨
 BREAKING
🚨
 Democrats just signed their own pink slips by voting to undo the results of the 2016 election and impeach the duly-elected President of the United States.

Let's not let them forget what they have done.
I stand ready to send cash to unseat beatable Democrats no matter where they are and to stand proudly behind the GOP candidates already in place.

And am sending off for my MAGA hat as well.  Let someone try something, anything.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline libertybele

« Reply #402 on: December 19, 2019, 02:02:52 am »
A very sad day in American History.  For me this marks a point in history when a political party was able to impeach a president based on their vehement dislike of him.  From my viewpoint, there was no 'oversight' and the DEMS were able to get away with it.

Quite honestly, I have little faith that the Senate trial will be conducted in a fair manner; somehow the DEMS always manage to run things at their own discretion and by their rules and prevail.

« Last Edit: December 19, 2019, 02:05:17 am by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #403 on: December 19, 2019, 02:03:00 am »
Did you see the detestable Hoyer declare it is not a partisan vote because an Independent Amash voted to impeach and he is impartial as he belongs to neither side.

I’m glad I skipped the whole farce today. I can’t handle one more minute of rat fraud & faux solemnity.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #404 on: December 19, 2019, 02:03:43 am »
Rep. Doug Collins
@RepDougCollins
·
1m
Today’s vote reveals Democrats’ disregard for the Constitutional protections due to all citizens — including President @realDonaldTrump
. That disregard threatens the liberties of every American.
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #405 on: December 19, 2019, 02:03:51 am »
A very sad day in American History.  For me this marks a point in history when a political party was able to impeach a president based on their vehement dislike of him.  From my viewpoint, there was no 'oversight' and the DEMS were able to get away with it.

Impeachment is the new "Nobel Peace Prize", rendered meaningless.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #406 on: December 19, 2019, 02:03:58 am »
@libertybele

If you want to know how we evaluate Trump's behavior, read "The Dangerous Case of Donald Trump", by 27 Psychiatrists and Mental Health Experts.  I evaluated human behavior for over 20 years.  If I see the same behavior over and over and over, I know how to evaluate that, just as these did in the book.  We evaluate his behavior as a human being, not as the president.  When people say we hate Trump, they don't understand we are evaluating behavior that fits in certain categories.  His behavior is out there every day - we see it over and over for years and know what it tells us.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #407 on: December 19, 2019, 02:04:19 am »
Mike Cernovich
@Cernovich
·
2m
Trump is still your President and he will be your President for another 5 years.
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #408 on: December 19, 2019, 02:06:03 am »
I’m glad I skipped the whole farce today. I can’t handle one more minute of rat fraud & faux solemnity.

I saw it...I was here all day...
Support the USO

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
« Reply #409 on: December 19, 2019, 02:07:00 am »
Rudy Giuliani
@RudyGiuliani

. . . An obvious coup attempt described as an “impeachment.”
Whatever you do or don't think about this impeachment, it's plain enough that with friends like him President Tweety doesn't need enemies.

It's tempting to suggest Mr. Giuliani re-acquaint himself with a document known as the Constitution, but he, too, probably thinks the Constitution is just some old wooden ship docked somewhere on permanent display.

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #410 on: December 19, 2019, 02:07:11 am »
Joni Ernst
@joniernst
·
1m
This entire process has been a political exercise. The Dems have been heck bent on impeaching @realDonaldTrump
 since day 1. I have yet to see anything that is an impeachable offense. The vast majority of Iowans I talk to just want us to get past this and start getting things done

Joni you can say hell....
Support the USO

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #411 on: December 19, 2019, 02:08:23 am »
@libertybele

If you want to know how we evaluate Trump's behavior, read "The Dangerous Case of Donald Trump", by 27 Psychiatrists and Mental Health Experts.  I evaluated human behavior for over 20 years.  If I see the same behavior over and over and over, I know how to evaluate that, just as these did in the book.  We evaluate his behavior as a human being, not as the president.  When people say we hate Trump, they don't understand we are evaluating behavior that fits in certain categories.  His behavior is out there every day - we see it over and over for years and know what it tells us.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #412 on: December 19, 2019, 02:08:24 am »
Chad Pergram
@ChadPergram
·
3m
Trump says “tens of thousands of people will show up next year to vote Pelosi the hell out of office.”
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #413 on: December 19, 2019, 02:09:26 am »
Matt Couch
🎙
@RealMattCouch
·
3m
Oh I get it..

So it's just like a participation trophy, the dream win for liberals everywhere LOL

Diana Martinez
@DianaMartinez1
 Â· 6m
Replying to @RealMattCouch
Actually he is impeached, he may not get convicted, and removed, but the impeachment stands, just like it did to Bill Clinton.
Support the USO

Offline libertybele

« Reply #414 on: December 19, 2019, 02:09:28 am »
@libertybele

Ok, so his behavior then, is an impeachable offense??  Is his behavior 'guilty' of high crimes and misdemeanors?  The Constitution clearly defines the parameters of impeachment.

Out of curiosity are there any past presidents of the U.S. that you would evaluate as dangerous?

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #415 on: December 19, 2019, 02:10:16 am »
Matt Couch
🎙
@RealMattCouch
·
3m
Oh I get it..

So it's just like a participation trophy, the dream win for liberals everywhere LOL

Nobody gives a shit about Clinton's Impeachment anymore.  I was never a fan of it,  I didn't want President Gore.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #416 on: December 19, 2019, 02:12:01 am »
Brad Parscale
@parscale
·
19m
The contrast between President @realDonaldTrump
 and crazed Dems couldn’t be more clear.

President Trump is in Michigan rallying thousands of patriots.

Democrats in D.C. completed their impeachment sham and voted against 63 million Americans.

Our statement

⬇️

Support the USO

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #417 on: December 19, 2019, 02:15:15 am »
Democrats do not now and never have before understood 'unintended consequences'.
As ye sow, so shall ye reap. The Democrats have obliterated the impeachment process.
Impeachment has now become a political tool of revenge instead of a tool of oversight and justice.
I can only guess that they do not believe there will ever be a Dem President and a Pub Congress ever again.
If it does happen, we'll just impeach him. For any reason or even for no reason at all.

Does this precedent apply to State Governments and Judges? Can we start impeaching anyone we don't like?
All across the country? I don't see why not. Federal Law frequently supersedes State Law.
There could be a titlewave of impeachments across the country from the East Coast to the West Coast.
Impeach them all, and let God sort it out.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #418 on: December 19, 2019, 02:18:00 am »
@libertybele

Ok, so his behavior then, an impeachable offense??  Is his behavior 'guilty' of high crimes and misdemeanors?  The Constitution clearly defines the parameters of impeachment.

Out of curiosity are there any past presidents of the U.S. that you would evaluate as dangerous?

Please understand, I don't consider myself a Trump supporter and feel that I have been vocal with my disapproval on several issues, including his character.  But his character should NOT be what is on trial here.  That's like saying that someone is guilty of robbing a bank because you don't like how they acted.  You have no proof that they robbed the bank, only a statement from a witness who said that they saw him rob a bank with no further actual proof and people who say that they heard that he robbed the bank....oh...and according to psychiatrists his 'character' is dangerous therefore he is guilty of robbing the bank.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #419 on: December 19, 2019, 02:22:39 am »

You’re a better man than I Gunga Din.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2019, 02:25:34 am by skeeter »

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #420 on: December 19, 2019, 02:24:01 am »
@libertybele

I really do not care about his behavior.

This is impeachment, a legal term with specific reasons which consummate the process.

Behavior does not come close to being an impeachable offense, so go complain about behavior on another board.

This one is reserved for impeachment, not character analysis.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline DB

« Reply #421 on: December 19, 2019, 02:24:19 am »
Ok, so his behavior then, an impeachable offense??  Is his behavior 'guilty' of high crimes and misdemeanors?  The Constitution clearly defines the parameters of impeachment.

Please understand, I don't consider myself a Trump supporter and feel that I have been vocal with my disapproval on several issues, including his character.  But his character should NOT be what is on trial here.  That's like saying that someone is guilty of robbing a bank because you don't like how they acted.  You have no proof that they robbed the bank, only a statement from a witness who said that they saw him rob a bank with no further actual proof and people who say that they heard that he robbed the bank....oh...and according to psychiatrists his 'character' is dangerous therefore he is guilty of robbing the bank.

I don't like Trump at all but this is a sham and will hopefully come to haunt the Democrats for a long, long time.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #422 on: December 19, 2019, 02:25:09 am »

This is impeachment, a legal term with specific reasons which consummate the process.

Behavior does not come close to being an impeachable offense, so go complain about behavior on another board.

Declaring someone "mentally unstable" was an old Soviet trick to eliminate opposition.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #423 on: December 19, 2019, 02:27:04 am »

Thank you @mystery-ak  happy77

Offline libertybele

« Reply #424 on: December 19, 2019, 02:28:57 am »

???? Um .... I'm not the one who stated that his 'character' was an impeachable offense.  Go back and read my posts.  Quite the opposite.