Author Topic: Jason Chaffetz: The damage James Comey did to our country, the drama and expense is truly breathtaki  (Read 165 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jason Chaffetz: The damage James Comey did to our country, the drama and expense is truly breathtaking

By Jason Chaffetz | Fox News

Remember when former FBI Director James Comey told us, “I don’t do sneaky things.  I don’t leak.  I don’t do weasel moves.”

He did.

Comey will forever be remembered as one of the most arrogant, ineffective and disappointing directors of the FBI.

Even before the latest IG report could have been read, the disgraced former bureau leader was in full spin mode: patting himself on the back and publishing an opinion piece declaring victory for a positive report from the IG.

Did he read the same report the rest of us read?

more
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/james-comey-drama-expense-jason-chaffetz
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I'm not going to be happy until that Commie bastard (James Comey) is doing hard time along with his good friends and co-conspirators James Clapper and John Brennan.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien