Author Topic: Hallmark Channel Caves to LGBT Lobby, Vows to Create Content Promoting Gay Agenda  (Read 606 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Hallmark Channel Caves to LGBT Lobby, Vows to Create Content Promoting Gay Agenda
Corporate America caters to LGBT activists.

Published 33 mins ago on Dec 8, 2019 By Shane Trejo
ShareTweetFlip

The Hallmark Channel, a TV network known for its wholesome family-oriented content, has caved to the LGBT lobby and will be producing content promoting the gay agenda in the near future.

Executives with the Crown Media Family Networks, which is the parent company of the Hallmark Channel, have confirmed that they are looking to inject pro-LGBT propaganda into their content as soon as possible.

“We are continuing to expand our diversity,” Michelle Vicary, Crown Media’s executive vice president of programming, said to The Wrap. “We are looking at pitches for LGBTQ movies.”

More at:  https://bigleaguepolitics.com/hallmark-channel-caves-to-lgbt-lobby-vows-to-create-content-promoting-gay-agenda/

We'll have to see where this goes.

:pondering:

Online mountaineer

How to destroy your brand in one easy lesson: cave to the smallest possible minority.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online libertybele

How to destroy your brand in one easy lesson: cave to the smallest possible minority.

Thanks for the info.  I have been an avid Hallmark ornament collector since 1994.  This is something that I seriously need to consider; unfortunately I've already renewed my membership for next year. This is not going to sit well with many members; not at all.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
The website and I think it's a gay magazine too 'OUT"....

"Gay Christmas Movies Could Be Coming to the Hallmark Channel"

So, I thought at first, maybe this was "fake news", even coming from a good source.

I'm not going to post link, I did a bing search on "Hallmark Movies" and got a lot of hits, most have nothing to do with this story about possible "gay" themed movies.

https://www.bing.com/news/search?q=hallmark+movies&FORM=HDRSC6

Not the most important thing to worry about as the world seems to go to heck in a hand-basket but there we are.

So, I'll take a "wait-and-see" attitude on this.....just for myself, I don't want to be too judgemental until we really see something I suppose. It's just newsprint right now but I did think it was worth passing on.

« Last Edit: December 08, 2019, 08:25:28 pm by TomSea »