Author Topic: Democrat Hatred, Anger Documented  (Read 624 times)

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
Democrat Hatred, Anger Documented
« on: December 03, 2019, 06:24:38 am »

Republicans are different from Democrats. How so? Let us count the ways.

•   They have more money.2
•   They have more friends.3
•   They are more religious.4
•   They are healthier.5
•   They are more likely to be married.6
•   They like their communities better.7
•   They like their jobs more.8
•   They are more satisfied with their family life.9
•   They like the weather better.10
•   They have fewer financial worries.11
•   They're more likely to see themselves doing better in life than their parents did.12
•   They're more likely to feel that individuals - rather than outside forces - control their own success or failure.13
•   They have more of what they most value in life. (No, it's not money).14

1.   A National Science Foundation-funded project that has conducted 26 nationwide surveys since 1972 that explore a range of demographic and attitudinal questions. ↩
2.   Republicans have a median annual family income of $64,000; Democrats have a median annual family income of $46,000, according to a February, 2008 Pew survey. ↩
3.   Some 31% of Republicans and 26% of Democrats say they have a lot of friends in the community where they live. Also, 15% of Republicans and 26% of Democrats say they don’t have many friends, according to an October, 2008 Pew survey. ↩
4.   Some 51% of Republicans attend religious services once a week or more; only 30% of Democrats do so, according to a February, 2008 Pew survey. ↩
5.   Some 37% of Republicans report their health condition is excellent, only 25% of Democrats say so, according to a February 2008 Pew survey. ↩
6.   Some 62% of Republicans and 44% of Democrats are currently married, while 7% of Republicans and 13% of Democrats are currently divorced, according to a February 2008 Pew survey. ↩
7.   Some 71% of Republicans rate their communities as “excellent” or “very good”; only 54% of Democrats say the same, according to an October, 2008 Pew survey. ↩
8.   Some 90% of Republicans and 86% of Democrats are completely or mostly satisfied with their job, according to a February 2008 Pew survey. This 4 percentage point difference falls short of statistical significance at the 95% confidence level. ↩
9.   Some 77% of Republicans and 62% of Democrats are “very satisfied” with their family life, according to a June 2008 Pew survey. ↩
10.   Some 27% of Republicans rate the climate where they live as “excellent” ; only 18% of Democrats think so, according to an October, 2008 Pew survey. ↩
11.   For more details, see “Financial Worries” below. ↩
12.   Some 75% of Republicans and 61% of Democrats think that their own standard of living is better than the one their parents had when their parents were the age they are now, according to a February, 2008 Pew survey. ↩
13.   Some 69 % of Republicans and 58% of Democrats disagree with the statement that “Success in life is pretty much determined by forces outside our control,” according to a February, 2008 Pew survey. ↩
14.   For more details, see “Life Priorities; Life Circumstances” below. ↩
15.   Stevenson, Betsey and Wolfers, Justin, Economic Growth and Subjective Well-Being: Reassessing the Easterlin Paradox, April 16, 2008. www.nber.org ↩

The Book Commentary: "The book (Brilliant Creations - The Wonder of Nature and Life) is pure genius."
Review by John Orosz, M.D. "Wow, beyond outstanding. Please send me twenty signed copies for colleagues, family, and libraries."
"I was running every morning for twenty years with a genius." - Mike McCartney, D.D.S.
"You have the most agile mind of anyone I know." -
Avice Marie Griffin, PhD, Clinical Psychologist

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
Re: Democrat Hatred, Anger Documented
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2019, 06:28:00 am »
Welcome to hell, whether you believe in it or not :chairbang:
The Book Commentary: "The book (Brilliant Creations - The Wonder of Nature and Life) is pure genius."
Review by John Orosz, M.D. "Wow, beyond outstanding. Please send me twenty signed copies for colleagues, family, and libraries."
"I was running every morning for twenty years with a genius." - Mike McCartney, D.D.S.
"You have the most agile mind of anyone I know." -
Avice Marie Griffin, PhD, Clinical Psychologist