Author Topic: Obama's Hypocrisy, Incompetence Documented  (Read 946 times)

Online ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
The Book Commentary: "The book (Brilliant Creations - The Wonder of Nature and Life) is pure genius."
Review by John Orosz, M.D. "Wow, beyond outstanding. Please send me twenty signed copies for colleagues, family, and libraries."
"I was running every morning for twenty years with a genius." - Mike McCartney, D.D.S.
"You have the most agile mind of anyone I know." -
Avice Marie Griffin, PhD, Clinical Psychologist

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Obama's Hypocrisy, Incompetence Documented
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2019, 06:41:16 am »
Are the crimes in there, too?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2019, 01:01:05 pm »

Brilliant point, Friend.  I will add a few of them with your capable assistance.
A guy needs all the help he can get, yanno?

The Book Commentary: "The book (Brilliant Creations - The Wonder of Nature and Life) is pure genius."
Review by John Orosz, M.D. "Wow, beyond outstanding. Please send me twenty signed copies for colleagues, family, and libraries."
"I was running every morning for twenty years with a genius." - Mike McCartney, D.D.S.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2019, 07:07:25 pm »
Brilliant point, Friend.  I will add a few of them with your capable assistance.
A guy needs all the help he can get, yanno?
Well, especially with that lot.

Nice Domestic summary, do we get to include the destabilization of foreign governments, giving aid and comfort to hostile regimes, and attempting to establish a Caliphate throughout North Africa and the Levant?

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2019, 09:22:44 pm »

Holy crap, how did I miss that and you are the first to tell me.

https://www.infowars.com/75-times-obama-broke-law-during-presidency/

https://www.investmentwatchblog.com/the-complete-list-of-barack-obamas-scandals-misdeeds-crimes-and-blunders/

https://canadafreepress.com/article/50-impeachable-crimes-and-counting

Of course Obama's followers will all claim that these sources are "lying."  Everybody is a liar except Leftists.

These are just the top three.  There are many, many more listing Obama Crimes.  Look them up, slaves.
I have just added them to BarackObamaisms.blogspot.com
Smokin Joe is my newest good Friend.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2019, 09:27:13 pm by DeerSlayer »

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2019, 09:21:28 am »
Holy crap, how did I miss that and you are the first to tell me.

https://www.infowars.com/75-times-obama-broke-law-during-presidency/

https://www.investmentwatchblog.com/the-complete-list-of-barack-obamas-scandals-misdeeds-crimes-and-blunders/

https://canadafreepress.com/article/50-impeachable-crimes-and-counting

Of course Obama's followers will all claim that these sources are "lying."  Everybody is a liar except Leftists.

These are just the top three.  There are many, many more listing Obama Crimes.  Look them up, slaves.
I have just added them to BarackObamaisms.blogspot.com
Smokin Joe is my newest good Friend.
Just lately I heard how the Obama DOJ's Operation Fast and Furious tracked guns going into Mexico from American sources...

Say what?
If it did, it was for billing purposes.

Not one of those guns was tracked until it showed up at a crime scene, and some of those were on the US side, but they're still sticking with the nonsense about how those full auto AK-47s are from America... I don't doubt that many of the guns recovered there are stolen from the US and sold there, nor that guns made in the USA can't be found in criminal hands there, but likely those were stolen from arsenals in Mexico, or bought in the world arms market, along with just about anything else people who deal in billions of dollars worth of illegal materials per year want to have. But there they were, trying to present Obama and his DOJ as trying to save the Mexican people from evil gun sellers in America. (no crock  exists big enough to hold all that).

C S Lewis

Online ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2019, 08:10:48 pm »
'They bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun." - Barack Obama, who approved bump stocks used to murder dozens at the Las Vegas Country Music Festival

Fascists are the far left of the political spectrum.  At the far right are libertarians, such as our Founding Fathers.

« Last Edit: December 02, 2019, 08:13:51 pm by DeerSlayer »

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2019, 10:16:58 pm »
Funny how terms get co-opted by the Left, who even changed the colors electoral results are plotted in.
In Jefferson's day, a Liberal was what we call a Libertarian today, without all the hoopla about legalizing dope.

C S Lewis

Online ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2019, 07:31:23 pm »
Funny how terms get co-opted by the Left, who even changed the colors electoral results are plotted in.
In Jefferson's day, a Liberal was what we call a Libertarian today, without all the hoopla about legalizing dope.

Giddyup Joe!!!