Author Topic: Top Democrat says ethics investigation into Devin Nunes is likely  (Read 347 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Top Democrat says ethics investigation into Devin Nunes is likely
by Caitlin Yilek
 | November 23, 2019 04:25 PM

A top Democrat said Republican Rep. Devin Nunes is likely to face an ethics investigation after he allegedly met with a former Ukrainian prosecutor to dig up dirt on President Trump’s rival Joe Biden.

“Quite likely, without question,” House Armed Services Committee Chairman Rep. Adam Smith said Saturday on MSNBC's AM Joy when asked if Nunes could be investigated.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/top-democrat-says-ethics-investigation-into-devin-nunes-is-likely
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Top Democrat says ethics investigation into Devin Nunes is likely
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2019, 09:57:46 pm »
 :yawn2:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2019, 10:29:25 pm »
 999yawn Re-run. 999yawn The Dems tried this shtick in 2018, when Nunes was too effective. 999yawn He was cleared and reelected. 999yawn
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2019, 11:07:52 pm »
The distance between commies, nazis, etc and these pieces of rat trash is narrowing by the day.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2019, 11:10:26 pm »
The distance between commies, nazis, etc and these pieces of rat trash is narrowing by the day.

Hope somehow that 'people' start being held responsible.  Very sad state that our Republic is in.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2019, 01:30:47 am »
Hope somehow that 'people' start being held responsible.  Very sad state that our Republic is in.

Not gonna happen.  More than half the voters want the free shit.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: