Author Topic: Trump's battleground ratings sound warning for Democrats  (Read 190 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump's battleground ratings sound warning for Democrats
« on: November 05, 2019, 01:12:17 pm »
Trump's battleground ratings sound warning for Democrats
By Niall Stanage - 11/05/19 06:00 AM EST

New battleground state polls sent tremors through Democratic circles Monday, underlining that President Trump is in with a fighting chance of reelection despite his mediocre national standing.

The polls, from the New York Times and Siena College, tested the three leading Democratic 2020 candidates — former Vice President Joe Biden, and Sens. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) and Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) — against Trump in the six states that Trump carried by the narrowest margins in 2016.

Those states are Arizona, Florida, Michigan, North Carolina, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/468937-the-memo-trumps-battleground-ratings-sound-warning-for-democrats
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Trump's battleground ratings sound warning for Democrats
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2019, 02:47:37 pm »
“I am a firm believer that the last person Donald Trump wants to run against is Joe Biden,” Madonna said. “There is no doubt that Biden would be tough to beat in Pennsylvania. ... He is a moderate, he is not a cultural liberal.”

Yeah,for example,if you put Uncle Joe Stalin up alongside Uncle Joe Biden on individual rights,Uncle Joe Biden would probably appear to be moderate by comparison.

That ain't saying anything good about Uncle Joe Biden,though. ESPECIALLY since that retard has never had the authority that Uncle Joe Stalin had. Give that goober total control,and they would be damn little difference between the two,if any at all.

I had to edit this before I even posted it. Truth to tell,Uncle Joe Stalin was more moral than Uncle Joe Biden. He never used his position of power to benefit his children either financially or physically. He even refused the deal the Nazi's offered him to release his son from a NAZI POW camp after he was wounded and captured during a battle between the Red Army and the Nazi army.

In other words,Biden is LESS moral than Stalin!

Think about that one for a minute.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!