Author Topic: Elizabeth Warren: Amnesty for Illegal Aliens Will Pay for ‘Medicare for All’  (Read 785 times)

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
I think she's going to be the DEM nominee.  I really fear that with all the fraud and corruption she might get seated.  She has always been the candidate that I felt the GOP should fear the most -- she teams up with Castro and I think they could very well take the oval office.  God help us.

It's true that somehow she's managed to make herself even scarier than Bernie. Hopefully as the process unfolds she'll also make herself an even bigger joke than Bernie...
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

rangerrebew

Elizabeth Warren: Amnesty for Illegal Aliens Will Pay for ‘Medicare for All’

Nov. 1, 2019
    John Binder

Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) said her agenda to provide amnesty to all 11 to 22 million illegal aliens living in the United States and driving up legal immigration levels will help pay for her “Medicare for All” plan.

On Friday, Warren released her plan to end all private health insurance — stripping millions of American union workers of their negotiated healthcare plans — and enact a Medicare for All program, which would force taxpayers onto public healthcare plans.

The $52 trillion plan will be partially paid for, Warren says, by driving up the population to the highest levels possible to increase federal tax revenue. Warren’s plan would hinge on providing amnesty for all illegal aliens and increasing legal immigration levels, which already sit at historic highs with more than 1.5 million foreign nationals added to the U.S. population every year.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...-medicare-all/

rangerrebew

Offline Mod1

Merged threads.