Author Topic: Elizabeth Warren: Amnesty for Illegal Aliens Will Pay for ‘Medicare for All’  (Read 784 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Elizabeth Warren: Amnesty for Illegal Aliens Will Pay for ‘Medicare for All’
Breitbart, Nov 1, 2019

On Friday, Warren released her plan to end all private health insurance — stripping millions of American union workers of their negotiated healthcare plans — and enact a Medicare for All program, which would force taxpayers onto public healthcare plans.

The $52 trillion plan will be partially paid for, Warren says, by driving up the population to the highest levels possible to increase federal tax revenue. Warren’s plan would hinge on providing amnesty for all illegal aliens and increasing legal immigration levels, which already sit at historic highs with more than 1.5 million foreign nationals added to the U.S. population every year.

“I support immigration reform that’s consistent with our values, including a pathway to citizenship for undocumented immigrants and expanded legal immigration consistent with my principles,” Warren wrote. “That’s not only the right thing to do – it also increases federal revenue we can dedicate to Medicare for All as new people come into the system and pay taxes.”

More:  https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/11/01/elizabeth-warren-amnesty-illegal-aliens-will-pay-medicare-all/

Offline Right_in_Virginia

By all reports, she's serious.   

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

That's much better than Mexico will pay for it.

Offline LMAO

Elizabeth Warren is the poster child for what happens to people when they become products of the university system.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2019, 05:12:29 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Elizabeth Warren is the poster child for what happens to people when they become products of the university system.
Agreed.  The only redeeming value I can see in Warren is she ain’t President Trump.

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
She wants us to be just like Europe, except that Europeans pay for their own benefits through VAT taxes. Warren's medicaid-for-all won't cost anyone but billionaires a dime. Why didn't the Europeans think of that?
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline mountaineer

The Hill  @thehill

Q: Where do those who work in health insurance go when private insurance is eliminated?

Sen. Warren: "No one gets left behind. Some of the people currently working in health insurance will work in other parts of insurance. In life insurance, in auto insurance, in car insurance."

9:31 PM · Nov 1, 2019·
*****rollingeyes*****

Wait, is "auto insurance" different from "car insurance"??
« Last Edit: November 02, 2019, 02:26:28 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Liz is a poster child for something. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline skeeter

Liz is a poster child for something.

For the shallow brain pan voting demographic.

Offline LMAO

*****rollingeyes*****

Besides,  what  are the people going to do who already work in those industries? Quit their jobs to accommodate Elizabeth Warren’s unworkable ideas?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Besides,  what  are the people going to do who already work in those industries? Quit their jobs to accommodate Elizabeth Warren’s unworkable ideas?
coding

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
Not to worry - medicaid for all will pay for all their counseling, antidepressants, therapy, drug rehab - whatever it takes...
---

Offline Night Hides Not

*****rollingeyes*****

Extended warranty insurance for autos. Under Warren’s plan, millions will have to drive clunkers to get around, because they’ll be unemployed or underemployed.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline kevindavis007

I'm so tempted to vote in the Dem primary for Warren so she can be nominee and vote Trump in the general ;)
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline Night Hides Not

I'm so tempted to vote in the Dem primary for Warren so she can be nominee and vote Trump in the general ;)

If you’re going to do that, I’ll vote for Biden just to string things out!   :rolling:
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

I wonder how many rats voted for Trump in the primaries thinking he would be the easiest to beat. :pondering:

Offline mountaineer

I wonder how many rats voted for Trump in the primaries thinking he would be the easiest to beat. :pondering:
They do that all the time. Unfortunately, in my state, you can register as Independent and then vote in whichever primary you choose, when the law should provide that one may vote only in the party primary in which he or she is registered. If I switched my registration now, I could vote in the Dem primary in May. Then I could switch back immediately.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Snarknado

• Anti

By the time our primary rolls around it should be clear which vote will do the best job of prolonging their agony. If not, well that's a good sign too. Last time Sanders was the only choice - I like to think it made a small contribution to Clinton's defeat.
---

Offline Applewood

“I support immigration reform that’s consistent with our values, including a pathway to citizenship for undocumented immigrants and expanded legal immigration consistent with my principles,” Warren wrote. “That’s not only the right thing to do – it also increases federal revenue we can dedicate to Medicare for All as new people come into the system and pay taxes.”

Putting aside the fact that a large percentage of these illegals come here to collect benefits, not to work...

The Medicare for All scheme will increase taxes on the wealthy, which will also include employers, large and small.  This will, in turn, result in job loss as employers try to cut costs to pay these higher taxes.  So how are these illegals going to work and pay taxes if they don't have jobs?

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
Putting aside the fact that a large percentage of these illegals come here to collect benefits, not to work...

The Medicare for All scheme will increase taxes on the wealthy, which will also include employers, large and small.  This will, in turn, result in job loss as employers try to cut costs to pay these higher taxes.  So how are these illegals going to work and pay taxes if they don't have jobs?

The economy and federal budget won't profit from them, but she has a plan to make it up in volume...
---

Offline PeteS in CA

Fauxcahontas needs to stop using weed in her meerschaum peace pipe.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline berdie

Now quit all that logic stuff right now. :laugh:

Liz is very cleverly covering two issues. Illegal immigration and healthcare for all. Her base won't think this out.

Offline libertybele

I think she's going to be the DEM nominee.  I really fear that with all the fraud and corruption she might get seated.  She has always been the candidate that I felt the GOP should fear the most -- she teams up with Castro and I think they could very well take the oval office.  God help us.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

Now quit all that logic stuff right now. :laugh:

Liz is very cleverly covering two issues. Illegal immigration and healthcare for all. Her base won't think this out.

Agreed.  Her base won't think.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LMAO

Agreed.  Her base won't think.

This all red meat for her base. Her numbers no where near add up. appealing to a base of supporters is a lot easier than passing this stuff onto the general public.

Things like MFA and the GND needs to be scrutinized in the public arena more. Support will plummet for both

Barry Goldwater