Author Topic: 'A Genocide Zone': Turkey Violates Syria Ceasefire as Kurds, Christians Forced from Their Homes  (Read 386 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
CBNNews.com
Displaying 30+ Stories
'A Genocide Zone': Turkey Violates Syria Ceasefire as Kurds, Christians Forced from Their Homes
10-29-2019
Chris Mitchell

JERUSALEM, Israel - While many believe there is a ceasefire in place inside northeast Syria, the people on the ground tell a different story. 
On the front lines, a small Christian relief group called the Free Burma Rangers (FBR) is reporting that the ceasefire is in name only.
“We were hit pretty hard today. There was Turkish armor. Turkish painted armor. Three armored vehicles. Multiple infantry,” FBR director Dave Eubank told CBN News.

Eubank and his team have been rescuing the wounded and helping those caught up in the fighting. He says the Turkish army along with its jihadist allies is continuing the attack.

“Right now, the only safe zone that there is is the international border between Turkey and Syria. The other zone is a genocide zone. Christians and Kurds are gone. They can’t stay. They will die. Those who’ve stayed will die. If you’ve seen anything about captured women, tortured and killed, that’s what’s going to happen if you stay there,” Eubank said.

Dalton Thomas, the founder of the Christian aid group called Frontier Alliance International, also says “there is no ceasefire.”

https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/israel/2019/october/lsquo-they-will-die-rsquo-turkey-violates-syria-ceasefire-as-kurds-christians-forced-from-their-homes

I encourage everyone to watch the video.

Rise of true Islamic State.  Turkey see the map of what Erdogan wants.

https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/video/all?video=555596

https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/video/all?video=555686
« Last Edit: October 30, 2019, 05:24:17 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Silence from the MSM.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
CBN has real good news. Great posting. I don't read them like I should.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Silence from the MSM.

Yeah not anywhere.  Because the left is busy crying for ISIS monsters in a crowded prison.  And Republicans are hoping that people will forget since they got the ISIS leader.

Trump sure canceled the sanctions fast.  Like you can really depend on the word of the dictator Erdogan.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Pat Robertson was one of the first to condemn the action.  Franklin Graham also condemned it and then later walked back saying he wasn't going to second guess the president.  I don't know how Christians can be so disconnected with this.

Offline LegalAmerican

Oh, I thought you were making a joke.  You aren't?  You all know, these countries have fought like this for one thousand years?  You think ISLAMISTS will stop?  Not our business. We tried.  They need to work it out.

Offline LegalAmerican

Pat Robertson was one of the first to condemn the action.  Franklin Graham also condemned it and then later walked back saying he wasn't going to second guess the president.  I don't know how Christians can be so disconnected with this.

You know people, can go fight over in muslim countries. It does not have to be our American soldiers.
Robertson can go. They have fought like this for century's. This is not new. Not our business anymore.
20 years in muslim countries.  Have they changed?  I say, stop MEDDLING in other countries. They don't want us there either. They say that!  islamists WILL NEVER CHANGE.

Offline Chosen Daughter

You know people, can go fight over in muslim countries. It does not have to be our American soldiers.
Robertson can go. They have fought like this for century's. This is not new. Not our business anymore.
20 years in muslim countries.  Have they changed?  I say, stop MEDDLING in other countries. They don't want us there either. They say that!  islamists WILL NEVER CHANGE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eD7hDRTWKjY

There is something very off about your responses.  Trump has spent significant time bragging about defeating ISIS 100% .  I never heard people complain about it before when our men and women were dying alongside the Kurds to carry out Trump orders.  But now that just doesn't matter does it.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2019, 04:18:07 am by Chosen Daughter »