Author Topic: World Series - GAME 6 Nationals vs Astros  (Read 600 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
World Series - GAME 6 Nationals vs Astros
« on: October 30, 2019, 12:33:53 am »
Well, that 1st inning was interesting, wasn't it?   :bolt:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: World Series - GAME 6 Nationals vs Astros
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2019, 04:31:20 am »
Well, that 1st inning was interesting, wasn't it?   :bolt:

Congratulations...   You guys truly have road field advantage.

I predicted it would go 7.  On our side I guess a two headed start tomorrow from Grienke and Uriquidy.  Of course it is game 7, so it will be all hands on deck.

If the Astros are smart, they will drop a few bunts on the 3rd base / plate side to test Scherzer's back.  (I understand that he is supposed to pitch tomorrow)
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: World Series - GAME 6 Nationals vs Astros
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2019, 04:43:38 am »
Congratulations...   You guys truly have road field advantage.

I predicted it would go 7.  On our side I guess a two headed start tomorrow from Grienke and Uriquidy.  Of course it is game 7, so it will be all hands on deck.

If the Astros are smart, they will drop a few bunts on the 3rd base / plate side to test Scherzer's back.  (I understand that he is supposed to pitch tomorrow)

@catfish1957

Yeah...if I had written the script, ....Max Scherzer wasn't hurt at all.

Why ruin your start against Cole?   Screw that.   We'll take our chances with Max vs. Greinke in Game 7.

He had complete faith/trust in Stephen Strasburg and the pen that HE wanted the ball for Game 7.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald