Author Topic: 'Apprentice' contestant says new documents support Trump assault allegations  (Read 587 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'Apprentice' contestant says new documents support Trump assault allegations
By Justine Coleman - 10/24/19 06:02 PM EDT

Summer Zervos, a former contestant on the "Apprentice," says new documents support her allegations that President Trump sexually assaulted her in 2007.

Zervos said in court documents, as part of her defamation lawsuit against the president, that Trump's itinerary from 2007 and emails from the Trump Organization corroborate her allegations, Variety reported Thursday.

Zervos has said Trump repeatedly kissed and groped her without her consent in 2007 after she appeared on his reality show. One of those incidents, according to Zervos, occurred when she visited Trump's bungalow at the Beverly Hills Hotel.

more
https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news-other-administration/467375-former-apprentice-contestant-alleges-new
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

Or the documents prove she knew Trump's schedule when she concocted her shake-down story.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Is she represented by Avenetti?

Or Gloria All Red?

Or Gloria's daughter?
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Applewood

Is she represented by Avenetti?

Or Gloria All Red?

Or Gloria's daughter?

Marriann Wang is her attorney.   Some info on her here:

www.cutiheckerwang.com/mariann-wang.html

I also read something that ties her in with Gloria Alred.  What their connection is, I'm not sure.  Might just be that they are in the same field -- representing women in sexual assault cases. 

Offline Applewood

Or the documents prove she knew Trump's schedule when she concocted her shake-down story.

I don't know what's in these documents, but I agree.  Unless there is some specific reference to the alleged assault, I don't think they prove anything.  This gal needs evidence -- a police report, a rape kit, a stained dress, how about witnesses to the alleged assault?  if she doesn't have any of these things, then this is yet another Roy Moore/Justice Kavanaugh phony baloney accusation.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Marriann Wang is her attorney.   Some info on her here:

www.cutiheckerwang.com/mariann-wang.html

I also read something that ties her in with Gloria Alred.  What their connection is, I'm not sure.  Might just be that they are in the same field -- representing women in sexual assault cases.

People have been droning on about names Wang Wang Wang. Toby Wang? Anne Wang. Toby Chung? ****ing Charlie Whan. I got Madonna's big dick coming out of my left ear, and Wang the chink... I-don't-know-what coming out of my right.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
I think this is an old story. I seem to recall this happening a few years ago before he was president.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Applewood

I think this is an old story. I seem to recall this happening a few years ago before he was president.

2007 allegedly.