Author Topic: ‘Start Your Day With Maximum Gay:’ Kellogg’s Launches LGBT Cereal  (Read 1577 times)

rangerrebew

‘Start Your Day With Maximum Gay:’ Kellogg’s Launches LGBT Cereal
By Alexa Moutevelis Coombs | October 18, 2019 8:43 AM EDT

Have you ever eaten Froot Loops and thought, "This cereal isn’t gay enough?" Do you seek a safe space to eat your Rice Krispies? Are you concerned that your Corn Flakes aren’t sufficiently woke? Well, now Kellogg’s has the solution!

On Thursday, the gay site PinkNews reported, “Kellogg’s is launching an LGBT-themed cereal so you can start your day with maximum gay… If you’re a fan of breakfast and being gay, we have grrrrreat news for you – Kellogg’s is launching an LGBT-themed cereal.”

And to think, we’ve been eating straight, cisgender cereal all this time.

Source URL: https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/culture/alexa-moutevelis-coombs/2019/10/18/start-your-day-maximum-gay-kelloggs-launches-lgbt

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
It looks like another once proud company is going down the Woke Sewer.  Kellogg's is one of the few food companies that still exists in its original form.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online goatprairie

Like I've said for a long time, just when I think the left can't come up with anything nuttier than something they just did, they prove me wrong.
I keep thinking this is some kind of huge joke, and they're going to reveal the trick. But it looks like Kellogg's actually did this.

Offline Applewood

I don't know.  Are we sure this isn't a hoax?  At least I hope is. 

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

– Kellogg’s is launching an LGBT-themed cereal.”

Yuk....   Workers jizzing into the blend?

Mascot on the cereal box a tubed hamster?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Applewood

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
This is the most impractical idea for a cereal I've ever imagined, by the way.

Have you ever seen those little cereal boxes? Who's going to go through the trouble of taking a small fraction of each flavor they want to make their ideal cereal? The whole point of breakfast cereal is that you just pour the stuff out of the box, add milk and eat.

Other than naked pandering to the alphabet soup lobby, this is useless as a product. Which may be why they're only making it a "limited edition."

Offline skeeter

This is the most impractical idea for a cereal I've ever imagined, by the way.

Have you ever seen those little cereal boxes? Who's going to go through the trouble of taking a small fraction of each flavor they want to make their ideal cereal? The whole point of breakfast cereal is that you just pour the stuff out of the box, add milk and eat.

Other than naked pandering to the alphabet soup lobby, this is useless as a product. Which may be why they're only making it a "limited edition."

Seeing as though the LGBTUVW population does not exceed 3% this idiocy makes utterly no marketing sense. Its just plain old prosthelytizing.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Seeing as though the LGBTUVW population does not exceed 3% this idiocy makes utterly no marketing sense. Its just plain old prosthelytizing.

Makes me want to buy Post Cereals instead.....
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Post Cereal is literally across the street in Battle Creek, MI.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Their raisin bran is FAR better IMO.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@skeeter

I saw at least one of the Kellog's heirs and board member on a teebee show hosted by a fat retard named Orah a couple of decades ago,and compared to her,Che sounded like a radical right-winger. Inherited millions in addition to the millions she already received when she turned 21,as well as a board seat.  So far left she had Oprah gasping. Or maybe she was just choking on a chicken leg? Anyway,if it hadn't been so sad that a young adult in America could be so clueless about real life,it would have been hilarious.

I also remember a comedy show title The Phil something Show where the host was a metro-sexual wuss with white hair that had  trust fund white girls on one day discussing how they were going to use their millions/billions to make the world a better place,and the one comment that sticks out was one young woman was talking about the economy and inflation,and said something close to "it is so bad now the average worker can't even afford a typical Ford or Chevrolet because they cost around 50 thousand dollars!" IIRC,you could buy a new full-equipped Impala or Galaxy at that time for less than 6 grand.

BUT.......,she was smart enough to be born into a wealthy family,so who are we to question her?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline skeeter

@skeeter

I saw at least one of the Kellog's heirs and board member on a teebee show hosted by a fat retard named Orah a couple of decades ago,and compared to her,Che sounded like a radical right-winger. Inherited millions in addition to the millions she already received when she turned 21, as well as a board seat...

BUT.......,she was smart enough to be born into a wealthy family,so who are we to question her?

Too bad her grandkids won't be.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Too bad her grandkids won't be.

@skeeter

It won't matter because they can afford the best rehabs on the planet.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Maybe they are trying to erase the memory of how Kellogg’s corn flakes first started.

Who knows? I don’t eat cold cereal anyway.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2019, 10:50:46 pm by Gefn »
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online corbe

I liked it better when they ate in the closet
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@skeeter

It won't matter because they can afford the best rehabs on the planet.

They won't be able to afford it if the succeed in destroying the company.
I will NOT comply.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Maybe they are trying to erase the memory of how Kellogg’s corn flakes first started.

Who knows? I don’t eat cold cereal anyway.

Corn flakes were invented to feed patients in a hospital.
I will NOT comply.

Online corbe

Fruit Loops started all this $hit back in 63.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
   Fruit Loops started all this $hit back in 63.

My father was one of the technicians and engineers who made that first batch of Frut Loops.  I was 5.
I will NOT comply.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Corn flakes were invented to feed patients in a hospital.
The best part is, it was originally intended to suppress sexual urges.

I'm not kidding. A lot of the cereals of that era were part of a health-food movement meant to make food that tasted as bland as humanly possible. The thought was that spicy foods were associated with spicy actions—that is, sin.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

I'm not kidding. A lot of the cereals of that era were part of a health-food movement meant to make food that tasted as bland as humanly possible. The thought was that spicy foods were associated with spicy actions—that is, sin.

@jmyrlefuller

Sounds like SOME people back then didn't have much of a social life.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

As usual, the "nutritionists" were full of something.  The point of Kellogg's Corn Flakes was to have a grain food that was ready-to-eat, not necessarily as breakfast food.  W. K. Kellogg and his brother ran a Sanitarium in Battle Creek Michigan, and as vegetarians felt a need for a grain-based food for the patients.  I don't know how much it helped them, but the idea formed to sell it to the public later on.

(This is pretty much from memory.  I was born and raised near Battle Creek, and the Kelloggs were a local legend.  My father worked in their factory for years as an instrument tech.)
I will NOT comply.

Online mountaineer

Does gay-friendly cereal cause AIDS? I really don't understand the premise, but will stick to whole wheat toast and jam, thanks.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org