Author Topic: Hannity Blasts ‘Idiotic’ White House Chief Of Staff Mick Mulvaney For Ukraine Comments  (Read 107 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hannity Blasts ‘Idiotic’ White House Chief Of Staff Mick Mulvaney For Ukraine Comments

Amber Athey
White House Correspondent
October 18, 2019 2:16 PM ET

Fox News host Sean Hannity threw White House Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney under the bus on Thursday for giving fodder to political opponents looking to prove a quid pro quo relationship between the president and Ukraine.

excerpt:
“What is Mulvaney even talking about?” Hannity said. “I just think he’s dumb, I really do. I don’t even think he knows what he’s talking about. That’s my take on it.”

You don’t need a chief of staff’s idiotic interpretation of things when the president and the president of Ukraine and everybody else can read it all themselves,” Hannity said, referring to the released transcript of Trump’s call with Ukraine. “That’s what’s amazing.”

Trump, when asked about Mulvaney’s comments by reporters at the White House on Friday, stated, “he clarified it.”

https://dailycaller.com/2019/10/18/sean-hannity-mick-mulvaney-press-briefing-ukraine/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hannity apologizes to Mick on his radio show.. :shrug:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34