Author Topic: Palins to divorce after 30 yrs marriage  (Read 1217 times)

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Palins to divorce after 30 yrs marriage
« Reply #25 on: September 11, 2019, 12:49:15 am »
Can't believe that Piper is all grown up.  Seems like yesterday when the Dems photo-shopped her giving the finger to someone.

Wow!  I hope she learned some things from Bristol about "getting around."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #26 on: September 11, 2019, 02:24:17 am »
But there is one similarity.  A minor child in each.

True. Which makes it sad news twice over, I think.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline verga

Re: AM 640 KFI Lost Angeles Palins to divorce after 30 yrs marriage
« Reply #27 on: September 11, 2019, 02:57:34 pm »
Palin and her family became one big reality tv show.  A shame because I liked her at first.
QFT. There are aspects of her that I still respect, ie her faith, but her political savvy is marginal at best.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline verga

« Reply #28 on: September 11, 2019, 02:59:26 pm »
   Neither of my two marriages made it to 10 years.  I'd consider Marriage again if the Divorce wasn't so damn costly. 
   Think I'll stay single.
Just find a woman you hate and buy her a house.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.