Author Topic: Palins to divorce after 30 yrs marriage  (Read 1222 times)

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Palins to divorce after 30 yrs marriage
« on: September 09, 2019, 08:00:51 pm »
AM 640 KFI Lost Angeles Palins to divorce after 30 yrs marriage

1. Palins to divorce after 30 years
2 Lynn Swann resigns as Athletic Director, at scandal ridden USC

« Last Edit: September 10, 2019, 02:26:18 pm by mystery-ak »
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: AM 640 KFI Lost Angeles Palins to divorce after 30 yrs marriage
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2019, 08:42:59 pm »
'Impossible to live together': Todd and Sarah Palin file for divorce
by Jon Brown
 | September 09, 2019 03:29 PM

Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin and her husband Todd Palin have filed for divorce in Anchorage Superior Court.

Citing "incompatibility of temperament between the parties such that they find it impossible to live together as husband and wife," the court document, filed on Friday, uses initials instead of full names, but lists the date of the Palin marriage and the birth date of their child, Trig, 11, who had Down syndrome, for whom they filed joint custody.

Anchorage attorney Kimberlee Colbo is representing Todd Palin, 55, and has asked the court to keep the case confidential. In addition to Trig, the couple has four adult children: Track, 30; Bristol, 28; Willow, 25; and Piper, 18.

Sarah Palin, also 55, rose to prominence during the 2008 presidential election, when the former mayor of Wasilla was chosen by Arizona Sen. John McCain as his vice presidential candidate. The photogenic couple — Todd Palin was known in Alaska as the "First Dude" and was a champion snowmobile racer — were an immediate media sensation.

Sarah Palin was first elected as Alaska governor in 2006 and resigned in 2009. She later became a populist voice in the Republican Party, a prominent figure in the rise of the Tea Party, and was one of the first to endorse President Trump when he was a candidate.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/impossible-to-live-together-todd-and-sarah-palin-file-for-divorce
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2019, 08:43:19 pm »
Moving it to News
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2019, 08:55:07 pm »
Sad, but given the vicious media microscope they've had to live under for many years, I can see where this would happen.

Offline corbe

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2019, 10:30:42 pm »
  Add the Palin Marriage to the list of things that Trump touches that goes to $hit.

1. Liberty University
  2. NRA
  3. HFC (Entire US House)
  4. Mike Lee, Justin Awash
  5. P0rn Stars (they give refunds now)

wink777

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2019, 12:37:58 am »
  Add the Palin Marriage to the list of things that Trump touches that goes to $hit.

1. Liberty University
  2. NRA
  3. HFC (Entire US House)
  4. Mike Lee, Justin Awash
  5. P0rn Stars (they give refunds now)

wink777

:silly: wink777
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2019, 01:35:41 am »
Have we moved on from anyone that didn't care for the Palins being labeled as having "PDS"?

Never cared for them like some did, but on a human level, hate they are getting a divorce (as I hate to see the split of any couple).
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2019, 01:46:09 am »
Have we moved on from anyone that didn't care for the Palins being labeled as having "PDS"?

Never cared for them like some did, but on a human level, hate they are getting a divorce (as I hate to see the split of any couple).

I liked Sarah Palin a whole lot in 2008 (I voted for her, not the top of the ticket), but her pronouncements on Arizona politics since then probably qualifies me for PDS.  She never caught on that McStain hated her, and his manager kept her in a cave during the campaign, other than a few rallies.  Her demonstrations of misplaced loyalty convinced me she really isn't that bright and lacks self respect.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2019, 02:57:27 am »
I liked Sarah Palin a whole lot in 2008 (I voted for her, not the top of the ticket), but her pronouncements on Arizona politics since then probably qualifies me for PDS.  She never caught on that McStain hated her, and his manager kept her in a cave during the campaign, other than a few rallies.  Her demonstrations of misplaced loyalty convinced me she really isn't that bright and lacks self respect.

I wouldn't say she's not that bright, I think she was just really naive about big-time politics. 

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2019, 03:00:10 am »
I like the other woman that lives in Wasilla, now.....  works for WSJ....

Strassel, Kimberly Strassel....

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2019, 03:01:55 am »

Yes, I like her quite a lot!  Mrs. Liberty was surprised when I told her Ms Strassel lives there.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2019, 03:05:33 am »

Yes, she's very sharp.  And, I like that she refuses to become one of the Beltway or NYC crowd.

Offline corbe

« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2019, 03:05:46 am »
   I kept my Sarah Palin bobble head but the books and dvd's got donated to the local library years ago along with Ann Coulter's crap.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2019, 03:33:13 am »

McCain survived his 2010 primary election because Palin back stabbed conservatives with her endorsement of him.

She was dead to me at that point and afterwards.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2019, 03:41:39 am »
McCain survived his 2010 primary election because Palin back stabbed conservatives with her endorsement of him.

She was dead to me at that point and afterwards.

The thing is, that was a really stupid and futile gesture on her part.  McStain didn't need the endorsement, it didn't gain him a single vote.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2019, 07:42:43 am »
Palin and her family became one big reality tv show.  A shame because I liked her at first. 

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Re: Palins to divorce after 30 yrs marriage
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2019, 06:12:39 pm »
Now we know where Bristol's unfaithful attitude and poor choice in men came from.

But hey, marriage and divorce are no big deal anymore, right?  *****rollingeyes*****
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2019, 06:24:05 pm »
Now we know where Bristol's unfaithful attitude and poor choice in men came from.

But hey, marriage and divorce are no big deal anymore, right?  *****rollingeyes*****

Do we?  Where is it from?   :shrug:

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2019, 06:28:33 pm »

I'm not sure a comparison between Bristol's marriage of approximately 7.3 minutes and the Palin's 30 years is a good one.

Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2019, 06:49:19 pm »
I'm not sure a comparison between Bristol's marriage of approximately 7.3 minutes and the Palin's 30 years is a good one.

But there is one similarity.  A minor child in each.
I will NOT comply.

Offline LottieDah

« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2019, 11:50:32 pm »
Nobody knows what went on in the Palin's marriage behind closed doors.  It was one thing when the Mrs. was a local celebrity and a whole new ball of wax when she was on the national stage.  Between being in the public eye and a family approaching train wreck status there is bound to be some stress brewing.  It is sad whenever a marriage breaks up.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2019, 12:00:08 am »
Nobody knows what went on in the Palin's marriage behind closed doors.  It was one thing when the Mrs. was a local celebrity and a whole new ball of wax when she was on the national stage.  Between being in the public eye and a family approaching train wreck status there is bound to be some stress brewing.  It is sad whenever a marriage breaks up.

30 years is quite a long time to be married to the wrong person.   :shrug:
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2019, 12:24:13 am »
Can't believe that Piper is all grown up.  Seems like yesterday when the Dems photo-shopped her giving the finger to someone.

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline LottieDah

« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2019, 12:36:50 am »
To Libertybele:  It isn't so much being married to the wrong person for 30 years it is more like they splintered off in different directions.  God willing I will be celebrating my 45th wedding anniversary in May 2020.  It wasn't always a picnic and faced hard times. We intend to grow old together.

Offline corbe

« Reply #24 on: September 11, 2019, 12:44:58 am »
   Neither of my two marriages made it to 10 years.  I'd consider Marriage again if the Divorce wasn't so damn costly. 
   Think I'll stay single.