Author Topic: WALSH: Drew Brees Is Being Attacked As ‘Anti-Gay.’ All He Did Was Promote The Bible.  (Read 285 times)

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
This should be a clarifying moment for anyone who hasn't yet figured out how things work in our culture. "Anti-gay" is now code for "Christian," providing anti-Christian trolls cover as they launch their bigoted attacks.

Drew Brees Appears In Video For Gay Conversion Therapy Sickos, Doesn't Understand What The Big Deal Is"

"Drew Brees Records Video for Anti-LGBT Religious Organization"

"NFL Quarterback Appears in Commercial for Anti-Gay Extremists"

"Fans are freaking out over NFL star Drew Brees partnering with antigay hate group"

"Drew Brees Hasn’t Commented on Why He Created a Promo Video for an Anti-Gay Religious Group That Believes in Conversion Therapy & Fights Against Any Anti-Discrimination Laws; Wants Kids to Bring Bible to School to Convert Other Kids"

That last article originally described it as a "promo video for an anti-gay religious cult." Cult has been changed to group without any explanation or apology.

Now, if you didn't know any better, you'd think that this all seems pretty bad. Based on the headlines alone, it sounds like a star NFL quarterback joined some sort of backwoods religious cult and recorded a video bashing gays and calling for forced conversions. But the truth is somewhat less dramatic. In reality, Brees filmed a 20-second video for the advocacy group Focus on the Family encouraging kids to bring their bibles to school. Here's a full transcript of his remarks:

https://www.dailywire.com/news/51457/walsh-drew-brees-matt-walsh
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

rangerrebew

LGBT Activists Seek to Destroy Christianity
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2019, 11:56:30 am »
September 9, 2019
LGBT Activists Seek to Destroy Christianity
By Fletch Daniels

Quarterback Drew Brees came under brutal attack last week for having the audacity to appear in a video encouraging Christian students to bring Bibles to school.

The pretext for the attack was that he supported a project by Focus on the Family, a Christian organization that believes in the Bible, to include the biblical concept of marriage and sexuality.

Note that Brees did not say or do anything that could be even remotely construed as being anti-LGBT.  In fact, he has previously appeared in anti-bullying ads supporting that community.

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/09/lgbt_activists_seek_to_destroy_christianity.html#ixzz5z1n5MVF6

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: LGBT Activists Seek to Destroy Christianity
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2019, 01:16:47 am »
That's their end game, yes.

I want to see them driven back "into the closet".

Into the BACK of the closet!

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The alphabet people strike again.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
Yeah, this is such a mean vicious guy I tell ya......

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.