Author Topic: James Carafano: Ignore ISIS at your peril, America – Terrorists say ‘I’ll be back’  (Read 225 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
James Carafano: Ignore ISIS at your peril, America – Terrorists say ‘I’ll be back’

This is a warning to the civilized world: Don’t forget about the supporters of Usama bin Laden and the ISIS caliphate. They have not forgotten about you.

Washington today is largely focused on “great power” competition. What’s next in the trade war with China or the tug of war with Russia? What’s up with North Korea’s missiles and the ayatollah in Iran?

Of course, these struggles do matter. And America must stay on top of what these mighty but misguided nations are up to.

But that doesn’t mean that we, our friends and our allies can afford to lower our guard against the terrorists lurking in the shadowlands who still seek to establish an Islamist dictatorship over a third of the Earth.

Read more at: https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/james-carafano-ignore-isis-at-your-peril-america-terrorists-say-ill-be-back

These think-tankers, above Carafano says Washington is largely focused on the bigger, major powers, China and Russia but not terrorists.

I read just in the last two days, that the terrorists, mainly ISIS types, can preoccupy us from dealing with in full China and the future.

Let alone and that article was correct, while we are in Afghanistan, Iraq and Syria, this costs billions if not trillions altogether and what conflicts are the Chinese in?? China does send troops around, let's not totally distort the facts and they do deal with some internal problems of this nature as well.