Author Topic: GOP lawmaker shares 'tip' about 'illegal coup' against Trump  (Read 1219 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
GOP lawmaker shares 'tip' about 'illegal coup' against Trump
« on: August 13, 2019, 01:45:51 am »
GOP lawmaker shares 'tip' about 'illegal coup' against Trump
by Daniel Chaitin
 | August 12, 2019 04:46 PM
 | Updated Aug 12, 2019, 04:53 PM

A Republican member of Congress tweeted about an "illegal coup" against President Trump on Monday, responding to an account that has spread conspiracy theory content.

Rep. Paul Gosar of Arizona said on Monday he has a "tip" about how FBI agents have "colluded" with British agents and Democratic operatives.

"I have a tip. I think high level FBI agents may have colluded with British agents and Democrat operatives to initiate an illegal coup against @realDonaldTrump and @POTUS. I mean at least this bears a cursory review. Perhaps. Maybe," the congressman tweeted from his verified account, tagging Trump's accounts.

A number of Republicans have alleged Trump was the target of covert plan to boost his 2016 opponent Hillary Clinton and later undermine his presidency, raising questions about the origins of the counterintelligence investigation that focused on the Trump campaign's ties to Russia. With the completion of former special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into whether the Trump campaign conspired with Russia, which the president dubbed a "witch hunt," Trump's GOP allies have championed Attorney General William Barr and U.S. Attorney John Durham who are now reviewing the Justice Department's and FBI's conduct during the Russia investigation.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/gop-lawmaker-shares-tip-about-illegal-coup-against-trump
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Re: GOP lawmaker shares 'tip' about 'illegal coup' against Trump
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2019, 01:51:02 am »
This looks to have been the case.