Author Topic: Tommy Lee’s Nasty Diatribe Against Conservatives: ‘You Trumpsters Better Pray Liberals Never Gain Co  (Read 695 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 By Amanda Prestigiacomo
@amandapresto
August 8, 2019

On Wednesday, Mötley Crüe drummer Tommy Lee posted a lengthy social media diatribe attacking conservatives. Lee smeared Christians as anti-LGBT “bigoted f***s” and promised a rainbow painted White House, Planned Parenthood abortion clinics on every street, and “a gargantuan metal mountain emblazoned with the face of Hillary Clinton” made from conservatives’ confiscated guns, among other niceties.

"You 'Trumpsters' better pray that liberals never gain control of the [White House] again because we are going to pay you back so f***ing hard for all this s***," the musician posted on an Instagram story.

"Planned Parenthoods on every damn corner. We're going to repaint Air Force One p**** hat pink and fly it over your beloved Bible Belt 6 days a week, tossing birth control pills, condoms & atheist literature from the cockpit," he spewed.

"We're going to tax your mega churches so bad that Joel [Osteen] will need to get a job at [Chick-fil-A] to pay his light bill. Speaking of [Chick-fil-A], we're buying all those and giving them to any LGBTQ person your sick cult leaders tortured with conversion therapy."

blah blah blah
https://www.dailywire.com/news/50422/drummer-tommy-lee-attacks-trumpsters-nasty-social-amanda-prestigiacomo
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online rustynail

Offline andy58-in-nh

Does anyone truly care about the nonsensical ravings of an untalented, mindless dope? 
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Sounds like that man is in dire need of a hummer from his gay lover. Or his next fix.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline skeeter

Motley Crue - without them we wouldn't have such timeless rock classics as

Offline conservativevoter

I'm almost 75, and one of my kids used to like Motley Crue.  She is now 50.  It is a safe wager that most living people today don't know or care who Motley Crue is... or was. 

:yowsa:
Lee is only one more instance of pathetic attention-getting from a once-upon-a-time ersatz famous old, old, OLD person.

Offline goatprairie

Does anyone truly care about the nonsensical ravings of an untalented, mindless dope?
I don't know one single tune from Motley Crap. I'm sure I must have heard one over the years played in a restaurant or someplace, but I'll be darned if I know what they sound like. And frankly my dear, I don't give a damn.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Then he had the audacity to threaten some unnatural acts if anyone told him to "stick to drumming." I was half-tempted to say "well, your drumming isn't that great either."
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024