Author Topic: Did Nancy Pelosi just dine with Mexican official tied to El Chapo?  (Read 991 times)

Offline mountaineer

Because this news comes via twitter, I don't have an actual headline to copy. Please forgive me, mods, for making up my own.

In any event, here's the story, laid out in a series of tweets:
Jeffrey Peterson🇺🇸@realJeffreyP

RUMOR--In order to get the news out quickly I am reporting it as a rumor because that is what it is at this point. There are several astounding pieces to this story. We received a tip late this afternoon that Nancy Pelosi was spotted dining with a former Mexican elected official this past weekend at the Ristorante Antica Sacrestia in Venice, Italy while on travel using an apparent cover story about a "Ghana/U.S. Army" trip. The report is from a reliable source who is also in disbelief at the news.

The news is extraordinary because it appears that Emma Coronel, wife of the recently convicted drug kingpin, Chapo Guzman, posted selfies in Venice on the exact same date and then deleted the selfies a few hours afterwards. Here is a link to an article.

I can not be sure if the third to fourth party eyewitness report we received this afternoon is true. There is nothing we can find online, so far. It is true the former President of Mexico, Enrique Pena Nieto was reportedly in Spain as recently as a week ago. Many people know.

It was reported by major news outlets during Chapo Guzman's trial that Chapo had bribed Pena Nieto with at least $100 million, according to court transcripts. Many people at that time were speculating about Pelosi's closeness to Pena Nieto considering the fact Pena had been bribed by Chapo and then shortly thereafter, Pelosi led the entire U.S. Democratic party in strong opposition to Trump's proposed border wall.

The fact that Pelosi has reportedly been spotted dining with such individuals on the same exact date as Chapo's wife posting selfies in the same exact city in Italy is quite extraordinary if true. I am having a difficult time believing it myself, it seems so insane.

Apparently Ilhan Omar and other Democrats are with Pelosi in Italy. I am unsure of exactly what is going on there. People are saying the trip was made on taxpayer dollars. Whatever is going on there, the potential appearance of impropriety, considering all the issues is certainly a cause for concern and more questions to be asked. There is more to this story. I will be reporting it over the next few days. For now that is the main part of what was reported, thank you for bearing with me as we've tried to verify whatever we could as quickly as possible.
11:38 PM · Jul 29, 2019·Twitter Web App

https://twitter.com/realJeffreyP/status/1156046483671719937
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

Re: Did Nancy Pelosi just dine with Mexican official tied to El Chapo?
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2019, 12:45:56 pm »
Related: What about Nancy Pelosi’s link to “El Chapo” Mexican Drug Cartel Nieto Bribe & Other Acts of Treason?, from Jan. 28, 2019:
   ...  What about House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s link to the Mexican drug cartel that’s now being exposed after former Mexican president Enrique Peña Nieto was paid a $100 million bribe from Joaquín “El Chapo” Guzmán, in a highly publicised scandal of corruption recently revealed in his on-going trial, testified under oath by a close confidant of the Mexican drug lord.

Yes, and “El Chapo” trafficked his drugs up and under the southern border, as we all know.

Now, let’s take a closer with some photo evidence of a meeting between the then Mexican president Enrique Peña Nieto, Nancy Pelosi and Robert “Beto” O’Rourke on May 3rd, 2016, shall we? It is fact that the “El Chapo” bribe had already been paid to Nieto at the time, and one now wonders what this mysterious meeting with Nancy Pelosi, was really all about?

...  But now, let’s get back to the other acts of treason that Nancy Pelosi is apart of, and it has recently been confirmed by Bill Mitchell that a former Democrat divulged that many current Dems’ are and were, on the Mexican drug cartels’ payroll. This would explain why Democrats are so against the southern border wall, right? So, could these bribes also explain the “El Chapo” drug trafficking tunnels into the United States of America along the souther border? Yes, probably it could.  ...

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2019, 01:59:36 pm »
BKMK

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2019, 02:10:33 pm »
More from this source:
Jeffrey Peterson🇺🇸@realJeffreyP
Friends, I have been reporting to you for more than a year now that top U.S. Democrats have been and are working in close proximity to the Mexican #PRI political party. More or less every single tip I have given you has surfaced as true over time. Not sure when the #MSM is going to take interest in this factually true story but I believe it to be, as is #SpyGate, one of the most significant political scandals of our time.

The Mexican interests rely on Americans not understanding news or recognizing personalities from south of the border. Hopefully as one of the few American citizen entrepreneurs who was active in and around that country for a long time, I can continue to help bridge the gap in understanding. There is a lot of news coming out of Mexico right now that feels transformative, I have not seen this size and scale of anti-corruption operations from the Mexican federal government in all the time I've been studying the country, which goes back to 1998 so about twenty years. I believe the people of Mexico have not seen it in at least that long either.
9:22 AM · Jul 30, 2019·

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2019, 05:09:43 pm »
The linked Daily Mail article has nothing about Pelosi. It has pics from Emma Coronel visit to Venice (Pelosi is not in any of them) and lots of whiny @#$% about the prison in which El Chapo is being held.

So the only verifiable facts at present are that Emma Coronel and Nancy Pelosi were in Venice around the same time. Venice is a big city and a popular destination for tourists and business. I'd love for Coronel to be spending a few involuntary years on Alcatraz, and Pelosi a similar time marooned on the Farallon Islands, but realistically, as rumor-grade stuff goes, this is pretty tenuous.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2019, 05:45:59 pm »
The linked Daily Mail article has nothing about Pelosi. It has pics from Emma Coronel visit to Venice (Pelosi is not in any of them) and lots of whiny @#$% about the prison in which El Chapo is being held.
True, but she and Pelosi were in Venice at the same time and seem to have a common interest in El Chapo. I don't think the author implied anything other than it being a coincidence.