Author Topic: Trump not welcome back in New York City after presidency ends, says de Blasio  (Read 2248 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump not welcome back in New York City after presidency ends, says de Blasio
July 26, 2019 | Zachary Leeman

New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio is claiming that President Donald Trump will not be welcome in New York City after his presidency ends.

At a Buzzfeed event on Thursday night, de Blasio went into a truly bizarre rant where he claimed Trump doesn’t understand New York City. He also challenged the president to a debate.

“I challenge you, Donald Trump, to come to New York City, and I will debate you about what’s right for New York City,” de Blasio said.

The mayor continued, “Because he doesn’t understand New York City and when his presidency is over, really soon, he will not be welcome back in New York City!”

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/07/26/trump-not-welcome-back-in-new-york-city-after-presidency-ends-says-de-blasio-778573
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Another glimpse into the mind of a committed leftist.

Add freedom to travel as another personal liberty they do not care to recognize.

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Trump not welcome back in New York City after presidency ends, says de Blasio
July 26, 2019 | Zachary Leeman

New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio is claiming that President Donald Trump will not be welcome in New York City after his presidency ends.

At a Buzzfeed event on Thursday night, de Blasio went into a truly bizarre rant where he claimed Trump doesn’t understand New York City. He also challenged the president to a debate.

“I challenge you, Donald Trump, to come to New York City, and I will debate you about what’s right for New York City,” de Blasio said.

The mayor continued, “Because he doesn’t understand New York City and when his presidency is over, really soon, he will not be welcome back in New York City!”

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/07/26/trump-not-welcome-back-in-new-york-city-after-presidency-ends-says-de-blasio-778573

Unfortunately for him, de Blasio's powers as Mayor do not include the right to determine who can and cannot enter "his" city.

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
Maybe de Blasio will build a wall to keep Trump out.
James 1:20

Online libertybele

Unfortunately for him, de Blasio's powers as Mayor do not include the right to determine who can and cannot enter "his" city.

Exactly. Just who does Blasio thinks he is?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline CommerceComet

Is the Supreme Leader and General Secretary de Blasio going to expropriate all of the Trump's real estate as well?

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
What is the count of people or business not welcome in NY and NYC..

Trump not welcome - said de Bozo
conservatives who are right-to-life, pro-2nd ammendment, [or] anti-gay have no place in the state of New York - said Cuomo.
Boycott Chic-fal-a they donot repersent NY values -said de Bozo
No Amazon in Queens -said AOC 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter

And yet, he no doubt flings the "fascist" label at the President.   As anyone with an understanding of history knows,  fascism is at root a leftist philosophy,  and Comrade Bill's a textbook example of the petty variety. 
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline PeteS in CA

Would it be too snarky to ask whether de Blasio is welcome in the City of New York. Right now he's looking as much like a failed mayor as Buttigieg is for South Bend.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
It's the New York Democrat way. "Extreme conservatives" (i.e. pro-life, believe in gun rights) "have no place in New York" as Cuomo puts it.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

Maybe de Blasio will build a wall to keep Trump out.

Or to keep de Blasio in?  Two can play at his game.

My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Would it be too snarky to ask whether de Blasio is welcome in the City of New York.

That made me laugh.  Thanks!

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
I seem to remember someone attacking Cruz because Cruz rightfully pointed out Trumps own "NY values"  as something conservatives should not strive for.

Chickens coming back to roost much Trump?

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
« Last Edit: July 26, 2019, 07:41:57 pm by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Bill Cipher

Would it be too snarky to ask whether de Blasio is welcome in the City of New York. Right now he's looking as much like a failed mayor as Buttigieg is for South Bend.

Not snarky at all, AFAICT

Offline berdie

Is the Supreme Leader and General Secretary de Blasio going to expropriate all of the Trump's real estate as well?

Well, when he does...I'll be watching...and laughing. :2popcorn:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Does he somehow think he is a Politburo member and have that authority?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Exactly. Just who does Blasio thinks he is?

@libertybele

Maximum Leader for Life.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
Well, unless the NYC City Council changes the mayoral term limit law, and Trump is re-elected in 2020, de Blasio won't be there as Mayor to either welcome or "unwelcome" Trump back to NYC in January of 2025....

:shrug:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
What is the count of people or business not welcome in NY and NYC..

Trump not welcome - said de Bozo
conservatives who are right-to-life, pro-2nd ammendment, [or] anti-gay have no place in the state of New York - said Cuomo.
Boycott Chic-fal-a they donot repersent NY values -said de Bozo
No Amazon in Queens -said AOC

LOL! You left out Oil and Gas drilling, hydraulic fracturing as a well completion method, pipelines, and coal.

They will take as much Federal Money as they can get, I'd bet.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Bill Cipher

LOL! You left out Oil and Gas drilling, hydraulic fracturing as a well completion method, pipelines, and coal.

They will take as much Federal Money as they can get, I'd bet.

NYC sends net money to the federal government. 

Offline cato potatoe

When Bill goes on his bizarre rants, sometimes you have to wonder if his husband is pulling the strings.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2019, 12:49:55 pm by cato potatoe »

Offline mountaineer

Ha, don't give him any ideas! (Which I suspect he's already had).
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
NYC sends net money to the federal government.
Depends on the neighborhood.

Upper West Side? The feds make moolah there.
Bedford-Stuy? Not so much.

Bill Cipher

Depends on the neighborhood.

Upper West Side? The feds make moolah there.
Bedford-Stuy? Not so much.

The city is a distinct political and economic unit.  It isn’t merely a collection of disparate neighborhoods.

The city is a net contributor to the federal fisc.

It’s also a net contributor to upstate, so if we’re going to say beggars can’t be choosers, ....

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
The city is a distinct political and economic unit.  It isn’t merely a collection of disparate neighborhoods.

The city is a net contributor to the federal fisc.

It’s also a net contributor to upstate, so if we’re going to say beggars can’t be choosers, ....
Then explain why all the upstate governments are bankrupt if we're getting so much money from them. It's all going into public servants' pockets, that's what.