Author Topic: Mueller was Weissmann's Sock Puppet  (Read 262 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Mueller was Weissmann's Sock Puppet
« on: July 26, 2019, 01:07:17 pm »
July 26, 2019
Mueller was Weissmann's Sock Puppet
By Daniel John Sobieski

Robert Mueller was revealed to be an empty suit during his feeble performance before the House Judiciary and Intelligence Committees on Wednesday, unable to answer questions on a report that it became painfully clear he could not defend because he did not write it. The true author is likely longtime associate Andrew Weissmann, often called Mueller’s “pit bull,” who perhaps should also have the title of Mueller’s “Rasputin.” As Rep. Louis Gohmert, one of Mueller’s  questioners, told Tucker Carlson Wednesday night:

Former Special Counsel Robert Mueller asked lawmakers for pagination clarification to stall during his two hearings, according to Rep. Louie Gohmert, R-Texas.

Additionally, one of Mueller's deputies, prosecutor Andrew Weissmann appeared to be the main force behind the Russia investigation, Gohmert claimed Wednesday on "Tucker Carlson Tonight."…

Elaborating on his view of the deputy prosecutor, Gohmert claimed the proceedings showed the power he claimed Weissmann had while working under Mueller.

"It's also clear from the hearing today that Weissmann was the driving force behind all this," he claimed.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/07/mueller_was_weissmanns_sock_puppet.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline rustynail

Re: Mueller was Weissmann's Sock Puppet
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2019, 01:13:24 pm »
Sock Puppet?  More like his scum bag.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2019, 01:39:21 pm »
Louis Gohmert is EXACTLY right!  I almost always is.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline rustynail

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2019, 01:58:10 pm »