Author Topic: Jeffrey Epstein partied with Trump's closest advisers including Wilbur Ross, Rudy Giuliani, and Stev  (Read 2235 times)

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Jeffrey Epstein partied with Trump's closest advisers including Wilbur Ross, Rudy Giuliani, and Steve Mnunchin at dinner hosted by David Koch just TWO MONTHS after his release from prison
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7270735/Jeffrey-Epstein-Trumps-closest-advisers-Wilbur-Ross-Rudy-Giuliani-Steve-Mnunchin.html

Jeffrey Epstein hobnobbed with high-profile guests from the worlds of politics, banking, Hollywood and philanthropy at a Hamptons party just two months after his release by the state of Florida for soliciting a minor. 

Photos from a 2010 dinner party at the home of David and Julia Koch obtained by DailyMail.com show Epstein as he chats with guests after a screening of Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps.   

Among those guests were two men who currently serve in President Trump's cabinet and his most trusted legal adviser.

Steve Mnuchin and his then-wife Heather, Rudy Giuliani and his then-wife Judith and Wilbur Ross all attended the screening and dinner that followed at the Koch's.

More at link.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Isn't that Epstein's MO?  Why is this even an issue?

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

Just more of his slinging stuff on the wall hoping something,  anything at all,  will stick.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Ohboy!!!  We got 'im now!®
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

@Sanguine
Because it happened 2 month after he was released from prison for child rape.  I don't expect some people to understand, but it's a big deal to people like me.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
@Sanguine
Because it happened 2 month after he was released from prison for child rape.  I don't expect some people to understand, but it's a big deal to people like me.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, all us unwashed heathens don't get it or don't care.  However, you, who are so morally superior are deeply concerned.

You're reaching @Once-Ler.   This is what you're peddling now?

Jeffrey Epstein, 66, attended a screening and dinner party back in August 2010 for the film Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps in Southampton
    The dinner was at the home of David and Julia Koch, and Epstein can be seen in photos chatting with attendees after Peggy Siegal put him on the guest list
    'He was chatting to Jonathan Farklas, Leon Black and Wilbur Ross. He was sitting right near Rudy Giuliani,' wrote Page Six at the time
    Steve Mnuchin was also present, as were designers Tory Burch and Tamara Mellon and billionaires Steven Schwarzman and Henry Kravis
    Epstein should have been registered as a sex offender in New York at the time but it is unclear if he was as his hearing was not until 2011
« Last Edit: July 23, 2019, 02:54:29 am by Sanguine »

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Oh, and before you celebrate your moral superiority too much, Epstein is a disgusting excuse for a human, and there seems to be little or no doubt about that.  Your desperate attempts to tar anyone associated with Trump is becoming tiring, boring and pathetic.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Oh, and before you celebrate your moral superiority too much, Epstein is a disgusting excuse for a human, and there seems to be little or no doubt about that.  Your desperate attempts to tar anyone associated with Trump is becoming tiring, boring and pathetic.

:hands: :hands: :hands: :hands: :hands: :hands: :hands: :hands: :hands: :hands:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Remember the six degrees of separation.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online roamer_1

@Sanguine

I will stand with you on this @Once-Ler ... Having found out a convicted pedophile would be attending, I would not be going... or if I found out later, I would be leaving. Certainly with my wife.

It goes to show what sort the elite will welcome anyway, as part of the normal flow.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I will stand with you on this @Once-Ler ... Having found out a convicted pedophile would be attending, I would not be going... or if I found out later, I would be leaving. Certainly with my wife.

It goes to show what sort the elite will welcome anyway, as part of the normal flow.

Do we know that they didn't leave? 

Sounds like none of them associated with him.

Online roamer_1

Do we know that they didn't leave? 

Sounds like none of them associated with him.

That he was invited is bad enough. And it does not seem that any left. An argument from silence either way...

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
That he was invited is bad enough. And it does not seem that any left. An argument from silence either way...

Goes to show that when we think something should be true, we can make excuses for it to be so. 

Online roamer_1

Goes to show that when we think something should be true, we can make excuses for it to be so.

In both directions. Yeah.
But then, there's the pics.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
In both directions. Yeah.
But then, there's the pics.

Don't you even try that.  I see Epstein for the disgusting creature that he is.  I'm just not willing to attach his actions to everyone he's ever been at an event with.  You are.

I'm done.  This is beyond any reason.  And, extremely disappointing.  But, you carry on. 
« Last Edit: July 23, 2019, 03:41:10 am by Sanguine »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Remember the six degrees of separation.

There went my alibi.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online roamer_1

Don't you even try that.  I see Epstein for the disgusting creature that he is.  I'm just not willing to attach his actions to everyone he's ever been at an event with.  You are.

I'm done.  This is beyond any reason.  And, extremely disappointing.  But, you carry on.

That ain't right @Sanguine . I have not tied 'his actions' to everyone who has ever been at an event. This however is an event AFTER everybody knows he is a convicted pedophile.
And there they are.
That says something.

Considering only the political ramifications of those pics, especially in a cadre of high-end Republican donors and politicos is beyond absurd, not to mention the moral implications.

I think it is pathetic that that people will excuse partying with pedophiles, marching with nazis in Charlottesville, and telling colored to get out of America for a political party.  I think it is pathetic that human beings harden their hearts because they unironically see political disagreement as anti-American.  I think it is pathetic that you see my tears at how low this country has fallen as celebrating my moral superiority.  I hope tomorrow is a better day for you.   

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I think it is pathetic that that people will excuse partying with pedophiles, marching with nazis in Charlottesville, and telling colored to get out of America for a political party.  I think it is pathetic that human beings harden their hearts because they unironically see political disagreement as anti-American.  I think it is pathetic that you see my tears at how low this country has fallen as celebrating my moral superiority.  I hope tomorrow is a better day for you.

Don't be condescending.  You worry about your day and don't say silly, insincere stuff about mine.

Bill Cipher

When did Trump march with Nazis, ever, let alone in Charlottesville?

When did Trump march with Nazis, ever, let alone in Charlottesville?
I never said he did @Bill Cipher
    I said
1. I think it is pathetic that that people will excuse partying with pedophiles.
2. I think it is pathetic that that people will excuse marching with nazis in Charlottesville,
3. I think it is pathetic that that people will excuse telling colored to get out of America for a political party.

Thank you for the opportunity to say it again with more clarity for Trumpers.

Bill Cipher

I never said he did @Bill Cipher
    I said
1. I think it is pathetic that that people will excuse partying with pedophiles.
2. I think it is pathetic that that people will excuse marching with nazis in Charlottesville,
3. I think it is pathetic that that people will excuse telling colored to get out of America for a political party.

Thank you for the opportunity to say it again with more clarity for Trumpers.

You clearly implied it.

Bill Cipher

Nice photoshop.
It's not too late for you to apologize to me.