Author Topic: Have we reached peak politicization?  (Read 225 times)

rangerrebew

Have we reached peak politicization?
« on: July 21, 2019, 02:59:17 pm »
July 21, 2019
Have we reached peak politicization?
By John Glynn

In UC Berkley’s Great Good Magazine, Zaid Jilani and Jeremy Adam Smith ask, why is there so much polarization in the world?

Maybe it has something to do with our desire to politicize everything. And when I say everything, I mean everything.

In the United States, arguably the most polarized nation in the western world, Americans are faced with moral and political Rorschach tests on an almost daily basis.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/07/have_we_reached_peak_politicization.html

rangerrebew

Re: Have we reached peak politicization?
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2019, 03:03:07 pm »
There isn't a snowball's chance in hell of that ever happening!  There are too many lawyers infesting the District of Corruption who have as a sole purpose in life finding and attacking the minutia of everything.  The perfect example is Bile Clinton's "it depends on what your definition of is, is. :thud:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Have we reached peak politicization?
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2019, 09:36:47 pm »
There isn't a snowball's chance in hell of that ever happening!  There are too many lawyers infesting the District of Corruption who have as a sole purpose in life finding and attacking the minutia of everything.  The perfect example is Bile Clinton's "it depends on what your definition of is, is. :thud:

"Did you mean 'is' as 'ever was,' or 'is' as in 'right now'?"  Yeah, the questioner was wondering if Monica was under the table during the depo.  A sloppy dodge if there ever was one.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: