Author Topic: ESPN Host Goes on Wild Rant About ‘Racist’ Trump Comments  (Read 288 times)

rangerrebew

ESPN Host Goes on Wild Rant About ‘Racist’ Trump Comments

By Rusty | Featured Contributor | July 19, 2019 11:03AM

Despite the network’s vow to steer clear of political commentary, ESPN host Dan Le Batard went on a rant Thursday calling Trump supporters racist and blasting the station for refusing to call it out.

Le Batard’s ire was raised by a recent rally in North Carolina in which a handful of crowd members began chanting “send her back” in a brief protest of Rep. Ilhan Omar.

The President had innocuously suggested earlier in the week that Omar (D-MN) and other members of the so-called ‘Squad’ – Ayanna Pressley (D-MA), Rashida Tlaib (D-MI), and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) – hate America so much they should leave.

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/espn-host-goes-on-wild-rant-about-racist-trump-comments/
« Last Edit: July 21, 2019, 02:17:23 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

This is the exact reason ESPN doesn't see the light of day or dark of night in my house.  I want to watch sports, not listen to some bozo spouting is political views. :im waiting:

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
This is the exact reason ESPN doesn't see the light of day or dark of night in my house.  I want to watch sports, not listen to some bozo spouting is political views. :im waiting:

It a galaxy far far away, ESPN used to be about sports.  Now's its just another SJW crap piece.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
ESPN?
What's that?

Offline rustynail

Send the corpulent commie back to Cuba.