Author Topic: Rep. Ayanna Pressley: We Are More Than Four People — ‘Our Squad Is Big’  (Read 369 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Penny Starr 15 Jul 2019

Rep. Ayanna Pressley (D-MA) said at a press conference on Monday at the Capitol that the “squad” of herself and three other far-left House freshman including Reps. Omar Ilhan (D-MN), Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY), and Rashida Tlaib (D-MI) are just a part of a much bigger group of Americans.

The four earned the nickname for ongoing opposition to the Democrat establishment in Congress, including to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA).

“I would also just like to underscore the fact that despite the occupant of the White House’s attempts to marginalize us and to silence us ,please know that we are more than four people.,” Pressley said. “We ran on a mandate to advocate for, to represent those ignored, left out,and left behind.”

“Our squad is big,” Pressley said. “Our squad includes any person committed to building a more equitable and just world.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/07/15/rep-ayanna-pressley-we-are-more-than-four-people-our-squad-is-big/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Will Smith, Jared Leto starrer ‘Suicide Squad’ gets new ...

The Suicide Traitors Squad is HUUUUUUUUUGE!!!!!!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Night Hides Not

Ms. Pressley will be a passenger in the "Squad Car", that's for sure.  :rolling:

Pressley does not drive an automobile and has never learned how to drive.[57]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ayanna_Pressley
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline rustynail

â€˜Our Squad Is Big’  as my butt.

Offline dfwgator

"We are the Goon Squad and we're coming to town...Beep Beep!"

Offline skeeter

‘Our Squad Is Big’  as my butt.

This is being misreported everywhere. She actually said our quads are big.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
“Our squad is big,” Pressley said.

No that's just your ass.

Now take a seat "Ringo".
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
This is good. What this represents is the non-White section of the house formally separating themselves from the White members even more than have done in the past. But I think this will go even farther. More than just things like the NAACP, and Aztlan, and CAIR and the like. Years of race-baiting and anti-White hysteria are coming to fruition.

This may be a step toward more than simple agitation and separation of so called 'minorities' from the main body. This could be the beginning of a civil war within the Democrat Party with the minorities no longer allowing themselves to be servants of the Good Ol' Boy almost exclusively White Democrat leadership. The 'minorities' or 'people of color' (whatever the current euphemism is) may feel that they have become strong enough to throw off the 'old order' of the Dem Party.

We are witnessing the spark of revolution, where the Black and Latino members will no longer allow stuffy old White people to speak for them and to define what their grievances and goals are to them. As such, we could see a break in the robotic reflex voting by minorities to always vote Democrat no matter what. If so, this could be the end of White domination of the Democrat Party. If the minorities stop robotically voting Democrat unless it is for a candidate "of color", then the Dems are left with very few White Americans, which are openly scorned and insulted by Democrats, who will vote for them.

We shall see how this plays out, but it very well could be the beginning of the end of the Democrat Party as it has existed since the 1960s. I ain't votin' foe no Whitey. I don't care who he be bein'.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2019, 03:06:34 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.