Author Topic: Is America Still the Land of the Free?  (Read 256 times)

rangerrebew

Is America Still the Land of the Free?
« on: July 09, 2019, 01:01:39 pm »
July 8, 2019
By Justin O. Smith

Independence Day is a now a day that has no real meaning for far too many Americans.  Nearly half the nation works tirelessly to destroy our republic and the principles it was founded upon, and the rest of us can barely believe that some who want to lead the nation, Democrat communists and Republican globalists (RINOs), hold a vision that would reduce us all to serfs serving the government rather than the government serving the will of the people.  A good portion of both sides simply want a barbecue and a good time.

America's domestic enemies see state power as paramount over individual liberty.  Unless America's youths start standing up and remembering how much blood was shed for their freedom and the rights they so casually abuse as they trash America in so many ways, from their anti-American speeches to their attempts to destroy the basis of America and our Judeo-Christian principles, everyone, my children and grandchildren and yours, too, faces dangerou

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/07/is_america_still_the_land_of_the_free.html#ixzz5tBWs79ad

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Is America Still the Land of the Free?
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2019, 03:17:04 pm »

IMHO the answer is no and it never will be again for so long as it's citizens continue to abide the Marxist income tax and the IRS! 
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online rustynail

Re: Is America Still the Land of the Free?
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2019, 03:54:42 pm »
Ask a Federal Judge.