Author Topic: Video footage of Jussie Smollett with rope around his neck released by Chicago Police  (Read 296 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Video footage of Jussie Smollett with rope around his neck released by Chicago Police
By Mariah Haas | Fox News

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Chicago police released hundreds of files and nearly 70 hours of video footage on Monday from the investigation into Jussie Smollett's claim back in January that he was attacked by two men -- a claim that police later characterized as a hoax.

In one of the videos, police body-cam footage showed Smollett -- with his face blurred -- wearing a white rope that he told detectives his attackers looped around his neck. When one of the officers asked Smollett if he wanted to take the rope off of his neck, the 37-year-old actor did while stating: "Yeah. I do. I just wanted you all to see it."

“There’s bleach on me, they poured bleach on me,” Smollett added.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/jussie-smollett-rope-around-neck-video-chicago-police
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Why blur his face?   
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
Why blur his face?

IKR?  I thought that was bizarre....

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Why blur his face?

Never mind that...I want to know where his Subway sandwich is, that he walked blocks in -20 degree weather to buy.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
IKR?  I thought that was bizarre....

Must have been a "Mr Demille I'm not ready for my close up" moment for the fading star.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.