Author Topic: Air Canada passenger says she was left alone on "freezing," dark plane hours after flight  (Read 325 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Air Canada passenger says she was left alone on "freezing," dark plane hours after flight

Air Canada says it's reviewing how a passenger was abandoned on a cold, dark plane hours after it arrived in Toronto. The passenger called it a "nightmare" scenario and said she's been suffering from anxiety and night terrors ever since.

In a post shared on Air Canada's Facebook page by a friend, a passenger named Tiffani Adams said she had a row to herself on a flight from Quebec City to Toronto on June 9. She fell asleep halfway through the 90-minute trip. She says she woke up still strapped to her seat around midnight — hours after the plane landed at Pearson Airport — and says she was in "complete darkness" and "freezing cold."

Sharing for my friend Tiffani Adams Another sleepless night for moi unfortunately insomnia doesn’t care that I work in...
    Posted by Deanna Noel-Dale on Wednesday, June 19, 2019

"I think I'm having a bad dream [because] like seriously how is this happening!!?!" Adams wrote.

Read more at: https://www.cbsnews.com/news/air-canada-passenger-says-she-was-left-alone-on-freezing-dark-plane-for-hours-after-flight/

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
What a drama queen.   
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.