Author Topic: We Must Reject LGBTQ Craziness Becoming America's Accepted Norm  (Read 920 times)

rangerrebew

June 17, 2019
We Must Reject LGBTQ Craziness Becoming America's Accepted Norm
By Lloyd Marcus

Turning around in Walmart, I saw a large exhibit of Listerine mouthwash. The exhibit was covered in rainbows stating that it was in celebration of LGBTQ (and other alphabets that I can't remember) pride. The wording on the exhibit preached to us about love, respect and anti-bigotry. Why is Johnson & Johnson which owns Listerine making a big deal about portraying perverted lifestyles engaged in by less than 3% of the population as something beautiful and crucially important?

My wife Mary showed me a photo on Facebook of a Philadelphia politician with his male sex partner. The politician's male sex partner had a full beard with his face painted in gaudy feminine makeup wearing a dress. When did things get so crazy in America that admitting being repulsed by the obviously perverted photo would get one branded a bigot, publicly shamed and severely punished?

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/06/we_must_reject_lgbtq_craziness_becoming_americas_accepted_norm_.html#ixzz5r7c3Renf

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Re: We Must Reject LGBTQ Craziness Becoming America's Accepted Norm
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2019, 04:03:54 pm »
I do reject it-emphatically.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2019, 04:15:28 pm »
The most successful subversive movement in the history of America. What once was considered perverse is now to be glorified.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2019, 04:16:14 pm »
Businesses respond to gay pride entreaties because gays are good consumers.   They tend to have high incomes and no kids and, thus, more money to spend on luxury and lifestyle products and services that bring big profits.    Catering to gays is simply good business.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2019, 04:20:48 pm »
The most successful subversive movement in the history of America. What once was considered perverse is now to be glorified.

Not glorification.   Respect.   If not from you and folks like you who see them as "perverse", then from businesses that recognize that gays earn good incomes, pay taxes and consume the products and services they provide.     

Offline skeeter

« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2019, 04:26:36 pm »
Businesses respond to gay pride entreaties because gays are good consumers.   They tend to have high incomes and no kids and, thus, more money to spend on luxury and lifestyle products and services that bring big profits.    Catering to gays is simply good business.   
Being "pride" month, here in the Bay Area there are rainbow flags flying from every tall building, right there underneath the US flag.

Name for me another group that demands public genuflection of this kind.

There is something extremely unhealthy/dangerous about this kind of mandated symbolism. I can think of a half dozen historic examples off the top of my head.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2019, 04:30:21 pm by skeeter »

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2019, 04:28:08 pm »
That, and the use of racketeering tactics that would make the Sicilians proud. The lobbyists don't even try to hide it anymore.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2019, 04:31:00 pm »
Not glorification.   Respect.   If not from you and folks like you who see them as "perverse", then from businesses that recognize that gays earn good incomes, pay taxes and consume the products and services they provide.   

Well bake that man a cake will ya.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2019, 04:32:08 pm »
Being "pride" month, here in the Bay Area there are rainbow flags flying from every tall building, right there underneath the US flag.

Name for me another group that demands public genuflection of this kind.

There is something extremely unhealthy/dangerous about this kind of mandated symbolism.

And in Chicago don't they turn the river green on St. Paddy's day?   

What's unhealthy/dangerous is obsessing on stuff like this.   February is Black History month.   June is LGBTQ month.   Federal offices still close for a day to honor Italian Americans.   And every bar in America offers drink specials on the Cinco de Mayo. 

We all love a parade,  and an excuse for a really big sale!     

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2019, 04:35:33 pm »
First off, it's not the actual people that are perverse. It's their ACTIONS that are perverse. Mutilating your own three-year-old child and throwing them out to the world as some sort of freak show to be glorified as the new normal is perverse. Nothing you can tell me will ever change my mind on that.

And before you give me any "love is love" or any line like that, it's meaningless when incels like me get treated like potential serial predators ON TOP OF our own difficulties being denied love. When I find a wife, THEN we can talk "love is love." When my love is seen as legitimate, then we can talk about it being a "right." If it's a right for thee, but not for me... there's no right.

I do not wish any of them real harm. Absolutely not. But don't sit here and tell me something is what it is not and call me a bigot for pointing it out.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2019, 04:38:34 pm »
Not glorification.   Respect.

You mean like the "respect" given to a certain baker in Colorado?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline skeeter

« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2019, 04:39:24 pm »
And in Chicago don't they turn the river green on St. Paddy's day?   

What's unhealthy/dangerous is obsessing on stuff like this.   February is Black History month.   June is LGBTQ month.   Federal offices still close for a day to honor Italian Americans.   And every bar in America offers drink specials on the Cinco de Mayo. 

We all love a parade,  and an excuse for a really big sale!   

I don't expect you to agree on this. However the rest of us understand the implication of waving a flag, and its a bit different than, say, offering bottomless margaritas on the fifth of May.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2019, 12:32:55 am »
« Last Edit: June 18, 2019, 12:35:23 am by Fishrrman »

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline corbe

« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2019, 12:51:27 am »

'Get with the program, you knuckle dragging Neanderthals'
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2019, 09:20:31 am »
Yeah, I can see where they might buy a lot of germ killing mouthwash...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2019, 09:49:00 am »
Yeah, I can see where they might buy a lot of germ killing mouthwash...

Kills 99.9% of germs on contact.    :laugh: 
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2019, 09:50:28 am »
Kills 99.9% of germs on contact.    :laugh:
It only takes one little herpe....

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2019, 02:22:03 pm »
Tolerating homosexuality is one thing, but the country is being deluged with pro-homosexual propaganda with the ultimate goal of making (or forcing) everybody to believe it's as normal as heterosexuality.
I doubt the latter will ever happen. Not just because homosexuals are only two or three percent of the population, but I think the natural reaction of most heterosexuals to homosexuality is revulsion.
This has little to do with liking or disliking individual homosexuals....I've known a few. No problem. As fellow human beings with faults they are welcome to my home and friendship.
But if  the pro-homosexual propagandists expect me to change my mind and become an advocate for homosexuality and/or think homosexuality is normal, they're going to have to wait a long, long time.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2019, 03:06:58 pm »

LOL! Ask Target and JCPenny how that turns out.

Online dfwgator

« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2019, 03:16:05 pm »
Tolerating homosexuality is one thing, but the country is being deluged with pro-homosexual propaganda with the ultimate goal of making (or forcing) everybody to believe it's as normal as heterosexuality.
I doubt the latter will ever happen. Not just because homosexuals are only two or three percent of the population, but I think the natural reaction of most heterosexuals to homosexuality is revulsion.
This has little to do with liking or disliking individual homosexuals....I've known a few. No problem. As fellow human beings with faults they are welcome to my home and friendship.
But if  the pro-homosexual propagandists expect me to change my mind and become an advocate for homosexuality and/or think homosexuality is normal, they're going to have to wait a long, long time.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2019, 07:03:16 pm »

Seinfeld actually got a little grief for that episode from the usual suspects. Any depictions less than portraying homosexuals as wonderful people will be assailed.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2019, 07:45:59 pm »
Exactly. The Mrs was watching one of those baker contest shows, where they were making wedding cakes. Hang the fact that one of the judges is rather obviously light in the loafers, she likes seeing what the bakers can do. (Yes, Virginia, there are gay bakers who would bake gay themed wedding cakes. Hoodathunkit the way they keep going after those folks from Colorado?)

Anyway, she was just fine with the show until they giddily presented the couple...two women.
Mrs. Joe changed the channel faster than I could find my remote (we each have one), and I keep mine on the arm of my chair.
Another show bites the dust.

C S Lewis

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2019, 07:54:30 pm »
Exactly. The Mrs was watching one of those baker contest shows, where they were making wedding cakes. Hang the fact that one of the judges is rather obviously light in the loafers, she likes seeing what the bakers can do. (Yes, Virginia, there are gay bakers who would bake gay themed wedding cakes. Hoodathunkit the way they keep going after those folks from Colorado?)

Anyway, she was just fine with the show until they giddily presented the couple...two women.
Mrs. Joe changed the channel faster than I could find my remote (we each have one), and I keep mine on the arm of my chair.
Another show bites the dust.

Light work week, here....

...so I tuned in to Netflix's season 3 of Jessica Jones.

The high-powered criminal attorney Jeri Hogarth is a lesbian and the ally-cop, Detective Costa is a homosexual.

THANKS AGAIN, Barack and Michelle.  /s

Can't get away from it...they force feed you like your grandmother giving you castor oil.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #24 on: June 18, 2019, 08:19:44 pm »
Light work week, here....

...so I tuned in to Netflix's season 3 of Jessica Jones.

The high-powered criminal attorney Jeri Hogarth is a lesbian and the ally-cop, Detective Costa is a homosexual.

THANKS AGAIN, Barack and Michelle.  /s

Can't get away from it...they force feed you like your grandmother giving you castor oil.
Sure you can get away from it.  Just make sure the copy of Moby Dick you read was written by Herman Melville...

The only way we'll ever get away from the saturation of popular media with gratuitous faggotry is to boycott it.

Did you find it funny? Really?
Do you find it entertaining?
Was it necessary to the story?
Did that make the story one you really wanted to hear/read/see?

If not, don't patronize it. If enough people refuse to watch, it'll die, or some pockets will get more shallow trying to promote something the people just won't buy.

C S Lewis