Author Topic: After Poway rabbi thanks Trump, can we now dispense with the canard that Trump is anti-Semitic?  (Read 363 times)

rangerrebew

April 29, 2019
After Poway rabbi thanks Trump, can we now dispense with the canard that Trump is anti-Semitic?
By Monica Showalter

For years, President Trump's opponents on the left have attempted to pin the label of anti-Semitism onto him. In the wake of the vile attack on the Poway synagogue, the response from Rabbi Yishoel Goldstein who was wounded in the attack tells a different story:

"As I was in my house, I received a personal phone call from our president, Donald Trump. I was amazed to answer the phone, and, say, the secretary of the White House is calling, and he spent close to ten, 15 minutes with me on the phone. And, it's the first time I've ever spoken to a president of the United States of America. He shared with the condolences on behalf of the United States of America. And we spoke about the moment of silence. And he spoke about his love of peace and Judaism and Israel and he was just so comforting that I’m really grateful to our president for taking the time and making that effort to share with us his comfort and consolation"

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/04/after_poway_rabbi_thanks_trump_can_we_now_dispense_with_the_canard_that_trump_is_antisemitic.html#ixzz5mU2iDIuZ

Offline goatprairie

Every attack or maybe even every future crime will be blamed on Trump because he doesn't say nice things about illegal aliens. That's the way this country is going.
If somebody is going to commit a heinous crime, I don't think they're waiting for overt or tacit approval from the president or some politician.
Jihadis and other nuts were trying to murder innocent people long  before Trump became prez.

Offline dfwgator

Or Trump is: Racist, Sexist, Homophobic, Nativist, Isolationist.........

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Trump was never an anti-Semite. If he were, Jared Kushner would not be anywhere near his daughter... or the White House, for that matter.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024