Author Topic: I Can Agree with Pelosi and Schumer on at Least One Thing  (Read 244 times)

rangerrebew

I Can Agree with Pelosi and Schumer on at Least One Thing
« on: March 25, 2019, 02:44:28 pm »
I Can Agree with Pelosi and Schumer on at Least One Thing
Lawrence Cloverfield Lawrence Cloverfield March 25, 2019

Everyone, at least on the Right side of the aisle, seems amped up about the news that Donald Trump has no wrongdoing in the 2016 presidential election, at least in regards to the idea of his conspiring with Russia to make it happen.

And why not! He’s been telling us it’s fake news for two years and now we know. But you know what I want? I want to see the report released to the public. I want to see the details and nuances of the so-called investigation and I want to see how far-reaching Mueller tried to tie Trump to this… I’ve always felt like that was his goal.

https://steadfastandloyal.com/news-for-you/i-can-agree-with-pelosi-and-schumer-on-at-least-one-thing/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:1431720&utm_campaign=I%20Can%20Agree%20with%20Pelosi%20and%20Schumer%20on%20at%20Least%20One%20Thing

rangerrebew

Re: I Can Agree with Pelosi and Schumer on at Least One Thing
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2019, 02:46:09 pm »
Maybe the AG thinks it might be a bit drastic to put the entire democrat party in prison for conspiracy. :whistle: