Author Topic: Gillibrand: Let’s Give Amnesty to All Illegals and Put Them on Social Security  (Read 245 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Gillibrand: Let’s Give Amnesty to All Illegals and Put Them on Social Security

Posted at 4:00 pm on March 20, 2019 by Bonchie

Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand’s current popularity is just below a root canal in the Democratic primary but that isn’t going to stop her from continuing to flail around to gain attention.

Her latest attempt to gin up her non-existent base comes in a riveting speech she gave from the top of a chair, because Democrats just can’t stop standing on things not meant to be stood on.

My word, she’s charismatic. I have no idea why she’s polling at 0% in Iowa. She also gave what I’m told is a white supremacist hand gesture at 0:07, but let’s not get distracted.

In the video, she says illegals “must have the right” to pay into social security (and logically take money out of it) and have a pathway to citizenship. This isn’t exactly earth-shattering for a Democrat but it’s still an incredibly dumb idea.

more
https://www.redstate.com/bonchie/2019/03/20/gillibrand-lets-give-amnesty-illegals-put-social-security/?fbclid=IwAR1OrXwlhR29jYuSc4wDDmpzHN_41wSBrJMjY2dDM9Z72B0jNg2BmV8SuMo
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

This means the 'rats are pandering directly to illegals for their votes now.