Author Topic: Illegal Alien Who Used Fake Fed Doc to Get License Committed No Crime, Obama Judge Rules  (Read 314 times)

rangerrebew

Illegal Alien Who Used Fake Fed Doc to Get License Committed No Crime, Obama Judge Rules

MARCH 15, 2019

It is not a crime for an illegal immigrant to use fake federal documents to obtain a legitimate state license, according to a remarkable ruling issued this week by an Obama-appointed judge in south Florida. The defendant, 38-year-old Rubman Ardon Chinchilla, was among 20 people arrested several months ago in a scheme that used bogus immigration documents in driver’s license applications. The man who masterminded the operation, a naturalized U.S. citizen from Cuba, has been charged with fraud.

Chinchilla, a Honduran national, has lived illegally in the U.S. for decades, according to a local newspaper report, and has three American-born children. He works as a roofer and lives in the Broward County city of Ft. Lauderdale. After getting busted using a phony version of a federal document known as an Order of Supervision to get a Florida license, he got indicated with two counts of violating federal law. The illegal immigrant’s attorneys challenged the charges, asserting that the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles doesn’t even allow driver’s license applicants to use an Order of Supervision as proof of legal status in the U.S. In their argument they cited a case in which a California appeals court threw out the conviction of a Chinese man who got two driver’s licenses while living in the U.S. commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands.

https://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2019/03/illegal-alien-who-used-fake-fed-doc-to-get-license-committed-no-crime-obama-judge-rules/
« Last Edit: March 18, 2019, 04:09:27 pm by rangerrebew »

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Judge Beth Bloom should be impeached immediately!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How about Fraud, judge?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline thackney

How would he rule if the fake documents were used to get a gun permit?
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
The governor ought to be talking to members of the legislature about impeachment.

Nothing less can be sufficient for such an idiot "ruling" as this one.