Author Topic: Gov. Cuomo orders World Trade Center lit up in pink to celebrate new extreme abortion law that allow  (Read 2179 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Gov. Cuomo orders World Trade Center lit up in pink to celebrate new extreme abortion law that allows killing right up until birth
January 23, 2019 | Tom Tillison |

Democrats continue to shove their politics in the face of everyday Americans who are more likely than not unaware of how destructive their policies actually are to the well-being of this great country.

In response to the New York state legislature passing legislation that declares the killing of unborn babies up to the moment of birth a “fundamental right,” Democratic Gov. Andrew Cuomo had One World Trade Center in New York City lit up in pink.

HORRIFIC: The One World Trade Center is lit up pink tonight to "celebrate" the passage of a bill that legalized abortion until birth for any reason. pic.twitter.com/tqwvFrWRqs

— Live Action (@LiveAction) January 23, 2019

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/01/23/gov-cuomo-orders-world-trade-center-lit-up-in-pink-to-celebrate-new-extreme-abortion-law-that-allows-killing-right-up-until-birth-716962
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
More blood on the dumbest son born of Mario
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Appalling, both the new law and the "celebration."
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline rustynail

Why not Blood Red?

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Appalling, both the new law and the "celebration."

How isn't this murder?  Your right appalling.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Frank Cannon

Meh. It's a states rights issue. The dwindling population of NY wants this shit let them have it. I don't and wouldn't live there so who cares.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Meh. It's a states rights issue. The dwindling population of NY wants this shit let them have it. I don't and wouldn't live there so who cares.

Not surprise you would say so.  (sick and disturbing)
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
I wasn't aware babies could choose what state they are born in.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2019, 01:27:54 pm by Idaho_Cowboy »
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline LottieDah

I'll bet Satan can not wait to greet Cuomo and those other brutes in Albany at the gates of hell.

Offline verga

How is this heretical B@$T@RD still receiving Holy Communion?
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Polly Ticks

Truly sickening.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline Hoodat

Ah, but it can't be a States right issue since my State is prohibited by direct Supreme Court order from establishing its own abortion law.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline verga

Ah, but it can't be a States right issue since my State is prohibited by direct Supreme Court order from establishing its own abortion law.
@Hoodat. I admit to not being up on all the state laws, how doe this work?
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline libertybele

Yes it is disgusting, but it's NY...which has become one of the liberal cesspools of the country under very corrupt and liberal leadership. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
I watched the Gosnell movie last night. It was very well made/acted/and flowed perfectly. It played almost like a good extended Blue Bloods. Heartbreaking/Shocking/appalling all rolled up in one movie that probable had enough content to film another movie. I tend to be skeptical of "Christian" productions (tend to be cheesy in a few aspects) but this one hit on all cylinders.

New York, God have mercy on your souls, cause I am hard pressed to. 
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline libertybele

I watched the Gosnell movie last night. It was very well made/acted/and flowed perfectly. It played almost like a good extended Blue Bloods. Heartbreaking/Shocking/appalling all rolled up in one movie that probable had enough content to film another movie. I tend to be skeptical of "Christian" productions (tend to be cheesy in a few aspects) but this one hit on all cylinders.

Unfortunately, much of the world is seeing this as a reflection of the sentiment of America.  America; land of abortions and LGBT'S.  God help us ALL.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline verga

I loved that movie, meaning the acting and sd storyline was great, but the content disgusted me. Gosnell is a pig.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Only because they keep trying to drive out the people that do. All the while, lots of people on this board gladly cheered as Rick Perry encouraged it.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Hoodat

@Hoodat. I admit to not being up on all the state laws, how doe this work?

@verga

Doe v. Bolton, 1973

The US Supreme Court overruled Georgia Law, effectively denying the State of Georgia the right to establish its own abortion laws.  The ruling was based solely upon fiat with zero Constitutional foundation.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Frank Cannon

Not surprise you would say so.  (sick and disturbing)

You don't like how NY State is conducting themselves you can move.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

As you can tell from my flag (or loser flag as you've called it)...   I am as much a state's rights advocate as they come.

Still, I don't see how you can not call snuffing out a 9 month fetus as nothing but murder. I know you like to shock, but I think you went  over the line this time.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.