Author Topic: Report: Black Hebrew Israelites confronting Covington Catholic students a 'hate group'  (Read 426 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Report: Black Hebrew Israelites confronting Covington Catholic students a 'hate group'
Mark Curnutte, Cincinnati Enquirer Published 6:45 p.m. ET Jan. 21, 2019 | Updated 7:16 p.m. ET Jan. 21, 2019

In a statement released Sunday to the media, Covington Catholic High School junior Nick Sandmann, who was shown over the weekend standing face-to-face with an indigenous man Friday in Washington, D.C., said the standoff took place after four African-American protesters said "hateful things" to Sandmann and a group of his classmates.

"They called us 'racists,' 'bigots,' 'white crackers,' 'bleep' and 'incest kids.' They also taunted an African-American student from my school by telling him that we would 'harvest his organs.' I have no idea what that insult means, but it was startling to hear," Sandmann wrote.

The remark about harvesting organs may reference Jordan Peele's horror-satire "Get Out," a 2017 movie in which the black boyfriend of a white girl discovers her family is harvesting the organs of blacks.

The four African-American protesters near the Lincoln Memorial have been identified as members of the Black Hebrew Israelites.

more
https://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/2019/01/21/black-hebrew-israelites-believe-african-americans-gods-chosen-people/2636154002/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline the_doc

I always thought Sammy Davis, Jr., seemed like a reasonably laid-back guy. 

Offline dfwgator

"Poooooor me, Israelites!"