Author Topic: Outgoing Claire McCaskill Blames Abortion Activists for Loss: ‘Shut Up!’  (Read 306 times)

Offline Frank Cannon

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2018/12/21/outgoing-claire-mccaskill-blames-abortion-activists-loss-shut-up/

Departing Missouri Sen. Claire McCaskill blamed “irritating” abortion rights activists for the loss of her re-election bid in November:

The Democrat blasted abortion proponents Thursday during an episode of the New York Times’ The Daily podcast after Times reporter Sabrina Tavernise pointed to McCaskill possibly being seen as waffling on abortion rights as a reason for her loss to pro-life Republican Josh Hawley.

As the Washington Free Beacon observed, when the Times hosts asked for McCaskill’s response to the pro-abortion critics, the senator fumed, “Shut up! I have been standing in the breach for women’s rights as it relates to reproductive freedom for all of my adult life.”

“And the fact that these young women didn’t realize that and just be quiet, roll up their sleeves, and work their ass off for me, was beyond irritating, can you tell?” McCaskill asked. “I think the people you talk to, I’m willing to bet I could probably name three or four of them, are young women who have not spent any time outside of the group of people that agree with them.”

Offline Frank Cannon

I find it funny that when a GOPer loses it is the will of the voters and a repudiation of Conservative policies, but when one of these Rat clowns can't cheat enough to hold their seat it is obviously because of some "radical special interest groups" fooling voters.

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
When you don't deserve to win a seat the first time around, karma catches up the next time.

Something Trump should beware.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024