Author Topic: Black Lives Matter Darling Arrested for Horrific Crime  (Read 1101 times)

rangerrebew

Black Lives Matter Darling Arrested for Horrific Crime
« on: December 16, 2018, 03:22:07 pm »

Black Lives Matter Darling Arrested for Horrific Crime
True Daily Staff December 14, 2018

The son of deceased Alton Sterling, who was shot by police officers after a scuffle and hailed by Black Lives Matter as an innocent man, was recently arrested for being a pedophile. Fox News reports:

The son of Alton Sterling — the man killed in a controversial 2016 officer-involved shooting outside a convenience store — was arrested Wednesday for allegedly raping a child, police said.

Cameron Sterling, 18, is accused of taking an 8-year-old boy he was babysitting on Dec. 8 into a bedroom and raping the child, Baton Rouge police said.

https://truedaily.news/2018/12/14/black-lives-matter-darling-arrested-for-horrific-crime/

Offline dfwgator

Re: Black Lives Matter Darling Arrested for Horrific Crime
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2018, 03:26:23 pm »
A chip off the old block.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2018, 03:36:56 pm »
The only good news here is that the thug was 18 when he was arrested,so there is no more juvie for him. That boy is going to do hard time in an adult prison.

The bad news is he wasn't killed resisting arrest because pedophiles are ALWAYS pedophiles. They never "grow out of it",and sooner or later that SOB is going to get out of prison and the first thing he is going to want to do is rape and murder a child.

We live in an age where most of us tend to think there is a "fix for any problem",but death is the only fix for this one.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline ConstitutionRose

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2018, 04:15:08 pm »
The only good news here is that the thug was 18 when he was arrested,so there is no more juvie for him. That boy is going to do hard time in an adult prison.

The bad news is he wasn't killed resisting arrest because pedophiles are ALWAYS pedophiles. They never "grow out of it",and sooner or later that SOB is going to get out of prison and the first thing he is going to want to do is rape and murder a child.

We live in an age where most of us tend to think there is a "fix for any problem",but death is the only fix for this one.

While I was living in DC, a man kidnapped a girl from a local private school, tied her to a tree in the school's extensive wooded property and raped and beat her.  He was convicted, but only served about 2 years of his time due to some crap about over crowding.  Two weeks after his release, he kidnapped a girl at the same private school and repeated the same crime.

I was in my early 20's and incredibly shocked.  In Texas, the guy would have been on death row and executed.  The attorney I worked for provided me with the statistics and thus gave me an education that has proved accurate every since.

I've never understood those who persist in believing that they can salvage a child rapist,.
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2018, 05:24:52 pm »

Just put him in the general population and let the inmates take care of it. Even father stabbers and armed robbers have standards...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2018, 07:47:52 pm »
Just put him in the general population and let the inmates take care of it. Even father stabbers and armed robbers have standards...

@Smokin Joe

I have heard this my whole life,and have seen ZERO evidence of it actually being true. Why would anyone expect male inmates that routinely rape each other to be upset over a fellow inmate being in prison for raping a child? After all,we are talking about a population of people who for the most part have NO moral compass,and who think the only thing they did wrong was get caught.

Plus,while we hear of convicted child rapists being released from prison and raping another child,we NEVER hear about one of these goobers being killed while in prison.

If WE won't kill these people where we find them,mostly in the families of people we know or our own families,WHY the hell would we expect career criminals to kill them?

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2018, 07:53:14 pm »
Actually, it does happen. It's not really a code as much as a crime of passion. A guy is in his rack, missing his kids. hoping nothing bad is happening to them because he can't help them. He feels powerless. Then he remembers Chester the Molester is on the yard. Then he gets angry. He imagines someone like Chester diddling his kids when he is in prison. He gets angrier. So Chester gets a shank.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2018, 11:25:53 pm »
Actually, it does happen. It's not really a code as much as a crime of passion. A guy is in his rack, missing his kids. hoping nothing bad is happening to them because he can't help them. He feels powerless. Then he remembers Chester the Molester is on the yard. Then he gets angry. He imagines someone like Chester diddling his kids when he is in prison. He gets angrier. So Chester gets a shank.

@Restored

Nice theory,but I have yet to hear of it happening,and I have friends who are prison guards.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2018, 11:59:30 pm »
I roomed with a guy who did Murder 2. He said molesters didn't get touched if they punked out. Otherwise, they were fair game unless they went with the Aryan Brotherhood or another gang.
Killings are rare in prison but beatings/rape are not.
Countdown to Resignation