Author Topic: The Biggest Losers of Trump’s Presidency: His Voters  (Read 34962 times)

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: The Biggest Losers of Trump’s Presidency: His Voters
« Reply #425 on: December 19, 2018, 12:58:41 am »
@Amb. Frank Cannon
Hey Frank...how bout this?   How bout instead of being a dick and playing your childish picture games every time YOU decide a thread annoys you...how about you just stop clicking on the damn thread and go haunt a different one?

It’s at 16 pages because people want to talk and argue about it.   If you don’t, don’t click.   Stop being a libtard asshat and deciding that you should decide what everyone else needs to do.

You really don't get it do you?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #426 on: December 19, 2018, 01:01:05 am »
@Amb. Frank Cannon
Hey Frank...how bout this?   How bout instead of being a dick and playing your childish picture games every time YOU decide a thread annoys you...how about you just stop clicking on the damn thread and go haunt a different one?

It’s at 16 pages because people want to talk and argue about it.   If you don’t, don’t click.   Stop being a libtard asshat and deciding that you should decide what everyone else needs to do.

Tell me what constructive thing that has happened here past page 10? Not a g oddamn thing. It's the same Never Trumps baiting Trumpers bullshit that is played the eff out. It is also spamming the hell out of the active thread section so current relevant stories are being pushed down the feed by 3 or 4 people saying the same thing over and over.

BTW people are not constructively arguing about anything. The people who hate Trump are shitting on him as usual with the same tired memes and the Trump supporters are defending him all based on a piece of vomit editorial. Enough already. I'm sure Donny did at least 10 things today that triggered you enough to find a new line of attack on him and his supporters.

Online corbe

« Reply #427 on: December 19, 2018, 01:02:05 am »
    Actually, I think @Axeslinger adds a very valuable point, There are Briefers that want to discuss this further and we're crapping in their cage.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #428 on: December 19, 2018, 01:04:49 am »
    Actually, I think @Axeslinger adds a very valuable point, There are Briefers that want to discuss this further and we're crapping in their cage.

You always drop the 1st turd.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #429 on: December 19, 2018, 01:06:16 am »
Remember when I said this was a good thread?

I changed my mind.

Yeah? Well at least Frank's jokes aren't ones I've already seen, here, verbatim, word for word, on every other damn thread for over 2 years now.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Axeslinger

« Reply #430 on: December 19, 2018, 01:06:48 am »
Tell me what constructive thing that has happened here past page 10? Not a g oddamn thing. It's the same Never Trumps baiting Trumpers bullshit that is played the eff out. It is also spamming the hell out of the active thread section so current relevant stories are being pushed down the feed by 3 or 4 people saying the same thing over and over.

BTW people are not constructively arguing about anything. The people who hate Trump are shitting on him as usual with the same tired memes and the Trump supporters are defending him all based on a piece of vomit editorial. Enough already. I'm sure Donny did at least 10 things today that triggered you enough to find a new line of attack on him and his supporters.
@Amb. Frank Cannon
I get your complaints...perfectly.   But people are here discussing it, fairly rationally might I add, because THEY as individuals WANT to do that...so who the hell are you to decide they shouldn’t?  You’re just another member here.  When people have had enough, the thread will die.  You have no right to be the moral arbiter of whether a thread deserves members attention.  Just click elsewhere...or better yet, get off your ass and start a different one that will attract attention.
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Online corbe

« Reply #431 on: December 19, 2018, 01:13:02 am »
You always drop the 1st turd.

I've had that problem ever since I quite taking Norco's.  @The Ghost
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #432 on: December 19, 2018, 01:17:31 am »
@Amb. Frank Cannon
I get your complaints...perfectly.   But people are here discussing it, fairly rationally might I add, because THEY as individuals WANT to do that...so who the hell are you to decide they shouldn’t?  You’re just another member here.  When people have had enough, the thread will die.  You have no right to be the moral arbiter of whether a thread deserves members attention.  Just click elsewhere...or better yet, get off your ass and start a different one that will attract attention.

I have every right in the world to shit all over a thread. It's my comment on what has  become a bore and sickness on this forum which is the non stop disgust at Trump by the same crew.

Read the original source article again. It's a total flame piece written by a noted Trump Hating nobody who masturbates to copies of The Weekly Standard...

https://www.theamericanconservative.com/articles/the-biggest-losers-of-trumps-presidency-his-voters/

He has been trashing Trump since he announced....

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/dec/27/robert-w-merry-donald-trumps-decline/

All this thread is now is people pretending they are taking a high moral road as they are denigrating others wrapped in this lame Beltway garbage piece for legitimacy.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #433 on: December 19, 2018, 01:20:32 am »
Reagan also signed the first amnesty bill, people forget about that.

@TomSea

I don't.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #434 on: December 19, 2018, 01:22:07 am »
Populism isn't based on any particular set of principles. It can be whatever is popular at the moment. It blows with the wind and can change on a dime. What was great yesterday can be the worst today. It is how Trump can do a 180 on something in days. It is a foundation built on nothing so it soon crumbles.

My Bible has a warning about that.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online Wingnut

« Reply #435 on: December 19, 2018, 01:23:53 am »

I've had that problem ever since I quite taking Norco's.  @The Ghost

There are ways to ease withdrawal from Norco @corbe   I know The forum @Amb. Frank Cannon has helped many people overcome their addiction problems.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #436 on: December 19, 2018, 01:25:46 am »

That's not true.  I offered Pete a chance to come to Christ through the stolen Bible I was going to send him.  I don't understand why he hasn't PMd me his mailing address yet though.

Offline Axeslinger

« Reply #437 on: December 19, 2018, 01:29:22 am »
I have every right in the world to shit all over a thread. It's my comment on what has  become a bore and sickness on this forum which is the non stop disgust at Trump by the same crew.

Read the original source article again. It's a total flame piece written by a noted Trump Hating nobody who masturbates to copies of The Weekly Standard...

https://www.theamericanconservative.com/articles/the-biggest-losers-of-trumps-presidency-his-voters/

He has been trashing Trump since he announced....

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/dec/27/robert-w-merry-donald-trumps-decline/

All this thread is now is people pretending they are taking a high moral road as they are denigrating others wrapped in this lame Beltway garbage piece for legitimacy.
@Amb. Frank Cannon
So you ARE like every libtard asshat: you think you know better than everyone else.  Get off your high horse and go haunt a different thread.

Notice my beef here has nothing to do with the source article or which side of this argument (about trump) you fall on.  It has everything to do with you thinking you have the right to derail thread after thread after thread merely because YOU decide you’re tired of it.   Grow the hell up! 

Start you’re own, click elsewhere or add a constructive comment to the existing thread.  But serially hijacking threads because you think you know better is nothing but being a douche.
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #438 on: December 19, 2018, 01:29:23 am »

ROFL!!!!  You are defending Trump.  He needs some bad jokes, wait.......he is the joke.

Offline the_doc

« Reply #439 on: December 19, 2018, 01:44:00 am »
@Sanguine
----------------------------------
Thoughtful.
Reading induces reflection which can either alter or reinforce behavior.
Yet to change, one must have the humility to recognize one's mistakes.
Anne MacLeod, his Scottish mother, labeled him incorrigible; incapable
of changing behavior, some 60 years ago and nothing is different since.
Instead Trump preens w/conceit and hubris, surrounding himself
w/fawners and lackeys who kow-tow as he struts by, applauding himself.
Consequently, his unforced errors are repeated endlessly; no surprise.
Great Nation/States, such as Rome, endured for 12 centuries, the
British Empire for 400 years; while we are a tad past 2 centuries.
Much more ominously, our Founders, among them; Adams,
Jefferson, Madison, Rutledge, Hancock and the rest, are gone!
In our material world nothing endures for eternity. NOTHING!!!
The best any culture/society can expect or hope for is longevity;
if it behaves w/ the attitudes, behaviors and values that gave it existence.
Lightweights believe repeating their mantra,"We are the greatest";
is all that is necessary to sustain us.
History will have the last word and will be neither so kind nor so naive'.

I generally agree with your assessment of Trump.  It's a no-brainer. 

However, what I find very significant--even wonderfully significant in the bigger picture--is the very fact that God overruled my fervent prayers for Cruz over and against Trump (which prayers were earnestly interceding for our obviously undeserving nation).  My point here is that I have learned from forty years of experience as a Christian that I have every reason to be content when God overrules me:  it always turns out that He has a better plan. 

(Sometimes I have to be patient in grasping His better plan--which scenario of necessary patience amounts to a challenge of faith--but I usually grow into real optimism over the very fact that my prayer was overruled.)

In short, I have learned to resist complaining about God's providence, and when I succeed in setting aside my complaining, I invariably start expecting to see some sort of blessing from God that I had not anticipated;  this perspective, in turn, gives me the ability to notice things that I had overlooked. 

Here's how things have unfolded for me:   I have never regretted my refusal to vote for Trump in the nomination process;  I was utterly appalled when he beat Cruz in a dirty campaign.  I have never regretted my refusal to vote for Trump in the general election (but I confess that I was rather relieved when HRC lost to him).   And I have to admit that Trump appalled me even more when on the day of his inauguration he made a gratuitous remark calling the Clintons "good people" who had suffered enough.  I assumed that this apparent breach of an extraordinarily important campaign promise vindicated me for refusing to vote for him:  I could not see how such a liar's Presidency would bring any of God's mercy to America.  However, I noticed some significant benefits to America over the next few months.  So, I begin to have second thoughts about him--after which I discovered a lot of very important stuff that Trump has been doing behind the scenes.  I really think he is utterly determined to destroy the Deep State.  I think he knows how to execute a difficult but well-conceived plan.

I have come to the conclusion that our shady but shrewd Egotist-in-Chief is precisely the sort of daring and determined POTUS who can pull it off--whether he knows God or not.  And there is an important Biblical precedent for this.   
« Last Edit: December 19, 2018, 01:46:57 am by the_doc »

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #440 on: December 19, 2018, 01:53:11 am »
@Amb. Frank Cannon
So you ARE like every libtard asshat: you think you know better than everyone else.  Get off your high horse and go haunt a different thread.

Notice my beef here has nothing to do with the source article or which side of this argument (about trump) you fall on.  It has everything to do with you thinking you have the right to derail thread after thread after thread merely because YOU decide you’re tired of it.   Grow the hell up! 

Start you’re own, click elsewhere or add a constructive comment to the existing thread.  But serially hijacking threads because you think you know better is nothing but being a douche.

Oh for the love of dog.

We've All had to put up with that Exact sentiment from INVAR (and others) from the start. "It's a public forum and you can't Make me stop."

But now that it's even jokingly on the other shoe it's Off Limits?

Bullshit. Frank's point is extremely well taken.

What's good for the goose is good for the "I'm Through with the rest of you! I've had it. I'm off to go Save as many other Real conservatives as I can, and Together, we of the SEEKRET PLAN will boldly carve out our way back to God's Kingdom of Politically Approved Self Righteous Sanctimony."

Thread after thread after thread we've had to wade through that choking, stinking, vapid Bog of childish temper tantrums for freakin Years.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline the_doc

« Reply #441 on: December 19, 2018, 02:00:47 am »
It sure is.

Ditto that.  Populism was anathema to our Framers.  Hamilton said "The masses are asses."  (That's a little severe, but it's certainly memorable.)

Offline Axeslinger

« Reply #442 on: December 19, 2018, 02:00:59 am »
Oh for the love of dog.

We've All had to put up with that Exact sentiment from INVAR (and others) from the start. "It's a public forum and you can't Make me stop."

But now that it's even jokingly on the other shoe it's Off Limits?

Bullshit. Frank's point is extremely well taken.

What's good for the goose is good for the "I'm Through with the rest of you! I've had it. I'm off to go Save as many other Real conservatives as I can, and Together, we of the SEEKRET PLAN will boldly carve out our way back to God's Kingdom of Politically Approved Self Righteous Sanctimony."

Thread after thread after thread we've had to wade through that choking, stinking, vapid Bog of childish temper tantrums for freakin Years.
@To-Whose-Benefit?
See?  No problem.  A salient comment.

Everyone on this forum would be well served to realize that no one is as pure as the driven snow.  Both sides have been assholes and both sides have valid points.

Online Wingnut

« Reply #443 on: December 19, 2018, 02:02:21 am »
Same shit. Different day from the NT faction. Rinse and repeat.

Online corbe

« Reply #444 on: December 19, 2018, 02:05:09 am »
   Did it ever occur to you @To-Whose-Benefit? that there may be more than just a few Briefers that actually enjoy the back and forth with the 'other side' here?  We may not agree on some things but the respect is there, kinda like Christmas at Grandmaws.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #445 on: December 19, 2018, 02:07:48 am »
   Did it ever occur to you @To-Whose-Benefit? that there may be more than just a few Briefers that actually enjoy the back and forth with the 'other side' here?  We may not agree on some things but the respect is there, kinda like Christmas at Grandmaws.

The "respect" part gets chipped away with every new page.  Compare page 1 with page 15.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #446 on: December 19, 2018, 02:08:00 am »
@Right_in_Virginia

DAYUM,but you are on a roll! I am eaten alive with envy because I didn't write that post.

LOL!  Thanks @sneakypete .... you're my inspiration.   :bighug:

Online Wingnut

« Reply #447 on: December 19, 2018, 02:09:05 am »
The "respect" part gets chipped away with every new page.  Compare page 1 with page 15.

Yep.   Some threads just need to be nipped in the bud when *it happens.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #448 on: December 19, 2018, 02:10:49 am »
Everyone on this forum would be well served to realize that no one is as pure as the driven snow.  Both sides have been assholes and both sides have valid points.

Exactly
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online corbe

« Reply #449 on: December 19, 2018, 02:10:58 am »

Family Dinners at Granmaws have not been the same since my Mother locked her up in 'the home', she voted for Bernie just to pizz my Mother off.