Author Topic: Muslim Brotherhood's papers detail plan to seize U.S.  (Read 873 times)

rangerrebew

Muslim Brotherhood's papers detail plan to seize U.S.
« on: December 08, 2018, 12:31:21 pm »
 Muslim Brotherhood's papers detail plan to seize U.S.

Written by

Wayne Carter, The Dallas Morning News

Amid the mountain of evidence released in the Holy Land Foundation terrorism financing trial, the most provocative has turned out to be a handful of previously classified evidence detailing Islamist extremists' ambitious plans for a U.S. takeover.

A knot of terrorism researchers say the memos and audiotapes, many translated from Arabic and containing detailed strategies by the international Islamist group the Muslim Brotherhood, are proof that extremists have long sought to replace the Constitution with Shariah, or Islamic law.

But some academics and Muslim leaders say that the ideals contained in the documents were written by disgruntled foreign dissidents representing a tiny radical fringe. The documents also pre-date the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks, and the 80-year-old Muslim Brotherhood is now either inactive or largely underground in America.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/crime/2007/09/17/muslim-brotherhood-s-papers-detail-plan-to-seize-u.s.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Re: Muslim Brotherhood's papers detail plan to seize U.S.
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2018, 04:26:12 pm »
"....or largely underground." 

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: Muslim Brotherhood's papers detail plan to seize U.S.
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2018, 04:29:45 pm »
"....or largely underground."

aka still employed by the fed/gov now that obama is gone
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley