Author Topic: Refuse Geez: Foreign Refugees Vs. Homeless Veterans  (Read 319 times)

rangerrebew

Refuse Geez: Foreign Refugees Vs. Homeless Veterans
« on: November 26, 2018, 12:42:11 pm »
Refuse Geez: Foreign Refugees Vs. Homeless Veterans

November 20, 2018 by Michael Baumgarten 

There’s nothing like scrolling through your social media and finding that perfect meme; you know the one I’m talking about. It’s that politically charged meme that really says everything you don’t have the intellect or vocabulary to formulate on your own.

Time to put your money where your “share” button is, folks.

Oh, but wait, I have a better suggestion. Don’t hide behind your perfect meme. Just stand up and say “I hate ____” or “I’m too lazy to think for myself.” I respect honesty as much as the next guy or gal let’s just speak plainly. It’s also extremely convenient as an appeal to emotion. You know, that reaction to something you see that results in the complete overriding of every logical thought process you possess. We embarrass ourselves when we do things like this yet we continue to do it. Why? Because that “direct dopamine shot to the brain” to like/share ratio is just too good to pass up (like my love of black coffee and Star Wars).

https://havokjournal.com/nation/refuse-geez-syrian-refugees-vs-homeless-veterans/