Author Topic: How can we miss him when he won’t go away?.. by Scott Johnson  (Read 440 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Posted on November 22, 2018 by Scott Johnson in Barack Obama
How can we miss him when he won’t go away?

John wrote about Barack Obama’s comments at the Obama Foundation conference in Chicago on Monday in “Barack melts down.” I added the video below to John’s post, but I want to take the liberty of bringing it to your attention here.

In the video we can observe the hauteur and condescension that we came to loathe about Obama. He combines unearned technocratic arrogance with the will to power. He thinks we didn’t get enough of it during the eight-year reign during which he lectured us at regular intervals to demonstrate his superiority and put us in our place. The otherwise mysterious reference to “mommy issues” that John notes adds an obvious element of projection to this incredibly offensive display.

more
https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2018/11/how-can-we-miss-him-when-he-wont-go-away.php
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: How can we miss him when he won’t go away?.. by Scott Johnson
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2018, 12:26:13 am »
Well... we can just IGNORE him (which is what I do)...

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2018, 09:33:10 am »

The muslim who confused his own 57 States with the United States.

My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2018, 11:05:41 am »
There is not now and never has been in the history of Earth a Christian named 'Hussein'. The original Hussain was the grandson of the Prophet Muhammad. Any Christian calling himself Hussein would likely be killed by some nutcase Islamist, for insulting Islam.

The fact that they allowed Obama to call himself 'Hussein' is because they know he is a Muslim. And they do. America is the only country on Earth to deny that Barack (Arabic word for blessed) Hussein (relative of Muhammad) Obama (a Muslim tribal name in Kenya) is Islamic. In fact, an Egyptian newspaper published an article about Obama's ties to the Muslim Brotherhood, which is declared a terrorist group in many countries, including Islamic countries.

See the source image
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.