Author Topic: Donald Trump Will 'Undoubtedly Be Impeached' and Then Resign Like Nixon, Watergate Lawyer Claims  (Read 2192 times)

Offline skeeter

Of all of the players in that fiasco Liddy was the only admirable one for clamming up and doing his time like a trooper. Haldeman, Colson and Ehrlichman deserve honorable mention for trying to keep their mouths shut as well.

BTW if you ever get sentenced to jail, make sure you read Will. Liddy gives invaluable tips for not becoming someones bitch and to make your prison stay tolerable.

Thanks. Given the political climate in CA and the 'instant felon' legislation Sacramento has been passing for me a few years in the Graybar Hotel is becoming more of a possibility every day.

Offline Frank Cannon

Thanks. Given the political climate in CA and the 'instant felon' legislation Sacramento has been passing for me a few years in the Graybar Hotel is becoming more of a possibility every day.

Rule #1: On your first day in prison find that largest guy you can find and go up and start beating the shit out of him. You will lose the fight badly and go to the infirmary, but the other prisoners will think you are bat shit crazy and not to be effed with.

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
Rule #1: On your first day in prison find that largest guy you can find and go up and start beating the shit out of him. You will lose the fight badly and go to the infirmary, but the other prisoners will think you are bat shit crazy and not to be effed with.

I definitely would not advise that. A lot of prisoners actually are bat shit crazy, and by doing that you will just make yourself a status target. If you want to survive prison be as low key as possible.
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Offline Frank Cannon

I definitely would not advise that. A lot of prisoners actually are bat shit crazy, and by doing that you will just make yourself a status target. If you want to survive prison be as low key as possible.

Sorry. This is a tried and true practice. Low key makes you a victim.

Offline skeeter

I already have a plan - I'll just refuse to drop my pants to answer natures call for however long I'm in there.

If they're still interested then they can be my guest.

Offline goodwithagun

These woke ass bitches don’t know that would mean President Pence  :silly:
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Dexter

Shhhhhh! Let those other guys play the badass role and draw all the attention. Makes it easier for regular people to not be noticed.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!